PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

yanyaan20

Platinian
Oct 11, 2022
Hogwarts
I risked to enter & seems they have put outfit in a mystery box too? Like you gotta use 100 gems & wait for an outfit to drop whose chances are 10% & others are useless energy with more chances to drop. That's crazy man! 😵 How much money do they need.
yup, and it's not worth it at all..
i was logged in yesterday with my small account, and there's no outfit box. and today i got outfit box and when i bought it, i just got 60 energy, :pepe021:

Darkaddict25

Platinian
Oct 2, 2018
Mars
Is there a modded version that doesn't cut out shopping for free in the store? I like that because it helps me level up my defense, compassion, and knowledge area anyone have any advice or any way I can get this updated version? Again it would be 4.7.5?
No. It Server Sided and checked by JC. It not possible to mod anything that is Server Sided. So what's In this mod is what can be modded.

zahidzappy

Platinian
Dec 26, 2019
India
Modders i just got banned as of now. So is there a way to get unbanned or am i fucked??
Also pls add an anti ban feature if possible

Jan 25, 2023
Germany
Hi Guys,

i'm new to this game and wanted to use Game Guardian for stuff like unlimited Diamonds, Energy and Gold.

Is it somehow possible to avoid getting banned? Maybe if i dont participate in events? Is that even possible?

I just want to only experience the story itself without waiting for energy and that.

Would that be safe?. I dont want to put my time in it now and geting banned later on loosing everything...

Thanks in Advance.

szalikdev

Rookie
Sep 8, 2020
metaverse
@G-Bo ッ Just downloaded the mod to test it out, i'm currently on year 1, chapter 3rd or 4th and when i do side quest with Hagrid to buy a pet and after enabling currency hack & trying to buy i pet, this is what i get (check below), any reason why?

I'm running on Bluestacks 5, can check on rooted phone if needed.

1674654302576.png

EDIT: Also, when i hit OK game won't start again due to this error, no matter how many times i click OK
1674654379449.png

Darkaddict25

Platinian
Oct 2, 2018
Mars
Hi Guys,

i'm new to this game and wanted to use Game Guardian for stuff like unlimited Diamonds, Energy and Gold.

Is it somehow possible to avoid getting banned? Maybe if i dont participate in events? Is that even possible?

I just want to only experience the story itself without waiting for energy and that.

Would that be safe?. I dont want to put my time in it now and geting banned later on loosing everything...

Thanks in Advance.
There is no guarantee of no ban. But not even loading your game till Final Marks or house Pride event is over can help. Just don't have Alot of gold or Energy. I accumulate energy then turn off no cost energy. Then turn it back on when I am low. Just don't buy tons of clothing etc. I am on year 6 now. I used the mod from year 1.

Darkaddict25

Platinian
Oct 2, 2018
Mars
@G-Bo ッ Just downloaded the mod to test it out, i'm currently on year 1, chapter 3rd or 4th and when i do side quest with Hagrid to buy a pet and after enabling currency hack & trying to buy i pet, this is what i get (check below), any reason why?

View attachment 487117

EDIT: Also, when i hit OK game won't start again due to this error, no matter how many times i click OK
View attachment 487118

View attachment 487117

View attachment 487118
Mod does not work with pets. It states in the mod it don't work on Notebooks and certain events. You will get error message if you try. Mod needs to be turned off when loading the game. Currency hack works on Energy, diamonds and coins and no wait period between chapters it needs to only be enabled when your using it and turned off when not.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic