PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

vaizardjin10

Platinian
Dec 11, 2021
Philippines
Can we play without collecting marks in fm i mean is it gonna help if i Don't collect marks at all
Nope only requirement for this event is to reach Year 1 Chapter 6. And if you play when the event is active you are automatically included in the event. Just pray that no one from your group of 25 people report another member.

Niks3810

Platinian
Oct 1, 2019
Maharashtra
Nope only requirement for this event is to reach Year 1 Chapter 6. And if you play when the event is active you are automatically included in the event. Just pray that no one from your group of 25 people report another member.
Well i already did start the game since i didn't know about the event, so praying and now i haven't did anything much but should i use the hack for brilliant bargains

vickispiguel

Rookie
Apr 23, 2020
brazil
I haven't been able to login with my Facebook account even though I don't have the Facebook app downloaded. Anyone else having the same problem? :(

Tettone

Platinian
Mar 21, 2022
Italia
Depends, I had FMs where:
1)people had 1 million points
2)Another FM where several people were removed from the event.
And to this day, y7 I am still not banned.
Just don't collect the boxes/have abnormal amount of points and you'll be fine. The ones where, I THINK, You truly can't do anything Is the costellation event, in specific, the party where you contribute points for common rewards and the event where you have to contribute house points with other players.
Not having absurd stuff like 9 million Energy/gems and High stats per the relative year Is also a good deterrent.

Reactions: ZackSynder1456
Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic