PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Lamoza22

Awesome Active Platinian
May 2, 2018
Bulgaria
70,000 energy is insane!!! Lol! That's an immediate red flag for the devs. Regular paying players have been accidentally banned for stacking too much energy above 1,000. Always err on the side of caution with this game. The one time I got banned was a brilliant bargains pages event where I bought 10,000+ with the cheat and so did others. It's not always Full Marks or House Pride events
That's nothing 😜
When I began to play the game before one year,I was with 150000 energy 🤣

Luna_Swift

Platinian
Feb 1, 2022
Germany
Did you manage to start again with the same device? Also are you playing properly or still using this mod?
I want to start again on my main device but still says I'm banned even though I've changed my Facebook details :(
Using the mod. Playing on my phone now. And I'd do it again because playing this game the 'normal'way is honestly no fun to me. I wish they'd make it so you pay like 15 Euros monthly & then you can play without limit. But since JC is this money hungry I feel playing the mod version is also kinda a kick in their butts. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Luna_Swift

Platinian
Feb 1, 2022
Germany
I actually have no idea but I did log in during full Mark's again and I never actually played whilst it was going and last I checked it the top person was on like 5000 with a day to go whilst I was on 0 which is annoying. I also have about 70000 energy so I dont know if they've picked up on that also.....
I don't think energy really plays a role. Someone posted earlier it's most likely you get banned during FM or House Pride cuz it's the only time other ppl can see your name & if you're in a group with a cheater they will check all those accounts.

Reactions: alegr
May 24, 2023
Hungary
Using the mod. Playing on my phone now. And I'd do it again because playing this game the 'normal'way is honestly no fun to me. I wish they'd make it so you pay like 15 Euros monthly & then you can play without limit. But since JC is this money hungry I feel playing the mod version is also kinda a kick in their butts. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I fully agree, like the game has really fun parts and nice ideas but it's locked behind real time waiting, or atrocious energy costs which make you play it for like 2 minutes and then wait 12 hours for 2 more minutes of gameplay. Lord forbid you try to do the timed side quests as well...

Tris93

Rookie
Apr 18, 2020
Italia
Hi buddy! I saw that an update of Hogwarts Myster to 5.1.1 is out... Forgive me for writing it below but I don't know where to request. Thank you very much if you will answer :tumbsup:

EtherealLith

Platinian
Apr 29, 2023
UK
I fully agree, like the game has really fun parts and nice ideas but it's locked behind real time waiting, or atrocious energy costs which make you play it for like 2 minutes and then wait 12 hours for 2 more minutes of gameplay. Lord forbid you try to do the timed side quests as well...
I understand they want to gain with their app game, but i beg the question: Do they know what fun is? lol waiting is no fun, many people are impatient and have more things to do than wait so much and repeat over and over same things just to get somewhere. RPGs are this way but having so low energy and waiting minutes upon minutes, it's sort of annoying. Hangouts too, you do 1 per day, after that, it's huge gems pay with huge cooldown. Even with this mod is hard, i can't imagine myself without it.

Luna_Swift

Platinian
Feb 1, 2022
Germany
I understand they want to gain with their app game, but i beg the question: Do they know what fun is? lol waiting is no fun, many people are impatient and have more things to do than wait so much and repeat over and over same things just to get somewhere. RPGs are this way but having so low energy and waiting minutes upon minutes, it's sort of annoying. Hangouts too, you do 1 per day, after that, it's huge gems pay with huge cooldown. Even with this mod is hard, i can't imagine myself without it.
I really think they don't care. It's funny to me that now I have like 800 diamonds saved because of the ban and restarting the game but unless for like the pass I can't really spend them. I am an OG player and I remember most of the animals that you could get for your dorm you could only get them with diamonds. But now you can mainly get them with brown books which are hard to get in the beginning. So yea they give us more diamonds when you finish the tasks but what can you really do with them? I don't really cheat unless it's the energy thing because I still like a bit of a challenge and I feel if you cheat with everything then it's kinda boring. It's said that HP HM is like one of the most expensive in buy games out there. I feel that is still their main goal to make money. If people have fun or not is of no interest to them. I play games that are actually playable without spending money and having to wait 12 hours to finish a task and I'm sure those people make money as well.

EtherealLith

Platinian
Apr 29, 2023
UK
I don't really cheat unless it's the energy thing because I still like a bit of a challenge and I feel if you cheat with everything then it's kinda boring. It's said that HP HM is like one of the most expensive in buy games out there. I feel that is still their main goal to make money. If people have fun or not is of no interest to them.
Me too, i don't mind a challenge. But when it's too obnoxious like this, i simply can't play it. I feel stuck. In this case too, i really like the theme of it and it's content and it's a shame to not take full opportunity of exploring. I'm just glad this mod apks exist! And i heard before they had most things in game to buy with gold more than anything else, even more than gems. I mean i read it on internet from a post of 2018-2019 or something. Update ready! Woohoo!

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic