PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

EtherealLith

Platinian
Apr 29, 2023
UK
When i download the new version is it the progress still there from the old?
Yes, just install over it. No need to uninstall the previous.

My account has been banned, although I haven't done anything. What should I do? If I can't get it back the way it was, how do I reset and start again?
Sorry,i don't know any players that got the original one back. Some talk about factory reset but i haven't seen responses about it actually working, all of them started a new account. Since the game is by ID and you can't place your ID anywhere when starting fresh and if you're banned i'm almost sure facebook link to that ID is not gonna be usable.

Reactions: alegr

Lordballs55

Platinian
Feb 8, 2023
Russia
Yes, just install over it. No need to uninstall the previous.

Sorry,i don't know any players that got the original one back. Some talk about factory reset but i haven't seen responses about it actually working, all of them started a new account. Since the game is by ID and you can't place your ID anywhere when starting fresh and if you're banned i'm almost sure facebook link to that ID is not gonna be usable.
I understand, that's why I'm asking how to create a new account. I've already cleaned files, deleted and reinstalled several times, but the ID remains the same. Apart from resetting the smartphone to factory settings, what else can I do?

EtherealLith

Platinian
Apr 29, 2023
UK
I understand, that's why I'm asking how to create a new account. I've already cleaned files, deleted and reinstalled several times, but the ID remains the same. Apart from resetting the smartphone to factory settings, what else can I do?
You should be able to play in a new account after factory reset, or you can use bluestacks instance on pc as me. I don't like playing on mobile or tablets.

Lordballs55

Platinian
Feb 8, 2023
Russia
You should be able to play in a new account after factory reset, or you can use bluestacks instance on pc as me. I don't like playing on mobile or tablets.
This is the first time I've heard of this app. If you can install a game with a mod on it, also on pc, that's cool. It's just a bit frustrating that my year's progress on my mobile has gone down the drain

EtherealLith

Platinian
Apr 29, 2023
UK
This is the first time I've heard of this app. If you can install a game with a mod on it, also on pc, that's cool. It's just a bit frustrating that my year's progress on my mobile has gone down the drain
Ye unfortunately that's the saddest part as you can't contact them aswell. But on emulator bluestacks every instance "generates" a new android device, so even if you get banned in one you can always start it all over again. It's pretty nice. I would advice to create a instance "pie-64", it's the best. So just try start a new game and be more careful, not having things too extra, energy try keep low (below 200), the mod apk is idle itself it's mostly how u use it. If you really also don't want to lose account at all, or the risk of it, don't log at all for the days of House Pride or Full Marks, because i heard they place you along with other suspecting accounts and if one of them gets reported, all of them gets inspected even if you don't do anything. Good luck to your new game!

Reactions: Lordballs55

Lordballs55

Platinian
Feb 8, 2023
Russia
Ye unfortunately that's the saddest part as you can't contact them aswell. But on emulator bluestacks every instance "generates" a new android device, so even if you get banned in one you can always start it all over again. It's pretty nice. I would advice to create a instance "pie-64", it's the best
OK, I'll get on it soon, thank you very much :face46:.

Reactions: EtherealLith

waffleman333333

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
It does work with the current version of the game, I use it for the things listed above, as well as skipping the 24 hour wait for TLSQs.

This is the link, though you should probably look up a few tutorials before using it. It's worth noting that I use it on the bluestacks emulator on my PC, and that the process you need to select is the "Hogwarts Mystery" one thats usualy between 1-2GB.

Most of the values are "DWord" with XOR encryption, meaning you can't just edit one value right away. After finding the right value, if you select "GOTO", the value 2 below it is the encrypted value, and the value 2 below that is the key.

There are some tuturials, such as this from point 6 onwards, that go into detail about how to use those values.
This is exactly what I've been looking for all this time. Thank you so much!!!

Reactions: BrianPo

ellie_gold

Platinian
Apr 17, 2020
England
I just got banned from the mother fuck company Jam City for the new update, can anyone help?
wdym you got banned for the update? maybe you logged in during full marks and someone got reported, JC usually then check everyone accounts in the group, even if you didn't participate. I think the only thing you can do is factory reset your phone to get a new ID and start from scratch, unfortunately

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic