PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Ashura_sak

Solid & Active Platinian
Aug 15, 2017
how can i log in fb by Bluestack? Try the 5.2.2 method but not work. I can sign in with 5.2.2 but when i udpdate to 5.4.1 version, it keep black screen

8Ásur8

Platinian
Jul 6, 2023
Venezuela
Screenshot_20231015-004947.png
Buenas, una pregunta. Estoy en el año 8 y fui al departamento. Pero cuando quise hacer una misión de magizoologia para subir su rango, me apareció este error. Hay alguna forma de solucionar esto? Porque no se si sea buena idea contactar al soporte ya que uso el mod D':

Ketamitek

Platinian
Feb 7, 2020
Austria
I've had a few people ask me how to use Game Guardian to edit values in the game, so rather than explain individually I've quickly thrown a guide together, using the Empathy attribute as an example.

You can use the same method in the example for most things in the game including attributes, friendship and dating levels, pages, books, club levels, magizoology level, creature xp, as well as editing event values. I've only tested clean sweep, crests, and dueling.

If you don't know the current value, use a fuzzy search, otherwise a known value will take less tries to find your result. Attribues, friendships etc.. are cumulative so the overall value is all of the levels added together. A fuzzy search is probably quicker than working that out.

Note: There are probably quicker methods of using the XOR key, but the method shown is the one I've used for over 2 months and it works fine for me.

View attachment 515071
Credits for this Post.
im actually trying to find the right entry for magiczoology Level XP amount with the changed values search option.
when i have found the right dword entry, i will tell you which to edit to get the value from -39780 to 1, in Hope that then Mod game also count normally again

Ketamitek

Platinian
Feb 7, 2020
Austria
Credits for this Post.
im actually trying to find the right entry for magiczoology Level XP amount with the changed values search option.
when i have found the right dword entry, i will tell you which to edit to get the value from -39780 to 1, in Hope that then Mod game also count normally again
fcking bullshit tutorial, every time i will edit the correct file to set the -39780 value, the game crash "out of Memory"
found the right one out of almost 300 million dword files, and then it chrashes every time

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
fcking bullshit tutorial, every time i will edit the correct file to set the -39780 value, the game crash "out of Memory"
found the right one out of almost 300 million dword files, and then it chrashes every time
The "Out of Memory" error is caused if you only edit the top value, and not the encrypted value. Both the normal value (in your case -39780) and the encrypted values need to match or else the game will crash.

You'll want to hold down on the XOR key (number 5th down on step 4 on that guide) and then use it to edit the encrypted value (3rd down in the guide) as shown in steps 4 and 5.

Reactions: Ketamitek
Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic