PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Mar 5, 2023
Uk
So I'm getting back into this after being banned once before and gonna be more careful. Which events is it we need to avoid? And I have to not log in at all on those days correct?

Ygre77

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 20, 2017
So I'm getting back into this after being banned once before and gonna be more careful. Which events is it we need to avoid? And I have to not log in at all on those days correct?
Avoid Full Marks completely, any login during that puts one into a group that could be checked entirely if anyone of it is reported.
Also steer clear of House Pride. If one gets more than 1 House point during that, they're sorted into similar groups as FM. Still safer to not log in that time.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic