PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

AK00_

Platinian
Oct 4, 2023
What are ADB commands and how did you do that?
Android Debug Bridge commands, so basically you can downgrade an app to older version without uninstalling the app first or losing your data. There's tutorials online but only do this if you have to and if you absolutely know what you are doing

Reactions: wmorris

AK00_

Platinian
Oct 4, 2023
Anyone know a way to connect to fb account using modded version 5.7.0 apk? When I try it, I get stuck in a black screen and if I go back or close game, my game isn't connected to my fb account. Also if I had connected to fb account with a previous game account that got banned, will my new game account get banned?

Pretender Saint

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 26, 2022
Bruh Land
Yes. I downgraded to modded version 5.2.2 using ADB commands so downgrading didn't delete my game data, after that uninstalled fb app and then launched modded version 5.2.2 but I was stuck in loading screen because of the 'Update to new version' message which I couldn't skip.
I'm positive it's because your current account is still the same (you're not trying to make a new account) so you can't bypass the "Update to New Version" thing. There's nothing I could think of.

Anyone know a way to connect to fb account using modded version 5.7.0 apk? When I try it, I get stuck in a black screen and if I go back or close game, my game isn't connected to my fb account. Also if I had connected to fb account with a previous game account that got banned, will my new game account get banned?
I can only answered question 2. Your new game account won't get banned. It is akin to replacing your old saves with a new one.

Renatuh

Platinian
Nov 15, 2023
Don't be like me and email support when you get an error. I got banned because apparently they look at your activity and they will flag and ban your account! Have to start over, luckily I was only in year 2

Renatuh

Platinian
Nov 15, 2023
Okay uhm I need help. As my previous comment states, I got banned. So I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it, thinking it would reset my save progress. But I still get the "you have been banned" message. How do I start over on this phone? Is it even possible? Any help would be appreciated 😅

Attachments

AK00_

Platinian
Oct 4, 2023
I'm positive it's because your current account is still the same (you're not trying to make a new account) so you can't bypass the "Update to New Version" thing. There's nothing I could think of.

I can only answered question 2. Your new game account won't get banned. It is akin to replacing your old saves with a new one.
Thank you for trying to help. I guess there's no way to connect to my fb account then.

Ivakvv

Rookie
Feb 14, 2024
i cant login into my facebook account it keep going with the black screen and even i reinstalled it it still black screen can you fix it?

Renatuh

Platinian
Nov 15, 2023
i cant login into my facebook account it keep going with the black screen and even i reinstalled it it still black screen can you fix it?
This is a problem with the game, not with the mod. OP has no way of fixing bugs in the game, and Jam City doesn't seem to be fixing it since the issue has been there for at least two years already.

Renatuh

Platinian
Nov 15, 2023
Okay uhm I need help. As my previous comment states, I got banned. So I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it, thinking it would reset my save progress. But I still get the "you have been banned" message. How do I start over on this phone? Is it even possible? Any help would be appreciated 😅
Never mind! I managed to go back to the start of the game by clearing all data from the app. Apparently it doesn't do that when uninstalling.

Kirixin

Platinian
Jun 10, 2022
Vietnam
Hi... my mod game account is banned ...
When i download the new mod with hope that i will have a new account but it's still linked to my banned account and i can't play with this mod anymore 🥲 i wonder if you can help me
Thank you

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic