PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

G-Bo ッ

Administrator
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2017
Behind you.
platinmods.com
So I'm trying to get the game on my pixel 7 because it works on it now, but the Facebook login gives me the black screen and I can't install and update an older version because the older version is incompatible. Any ideas?
You have a point there. I did not thought about this case. I will try to make the 5.2.2 version compatible as well =)

Leavhon

Rookie
Feb 6, 2020
Italy
Niffler fixed, now it is the frost salamander who is giving issues.

"CreatureExpeditionTask.location is required for 'crexWWR_FrostSalamander_Task'

G-Bo ッ

Administrator
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2017
Behind you.
platinmods.com
So I'm trying to get the game on my pixel 7 because it works on it now, but the Facebook login gives me the black screen and I can't install and update an older version because the older version is incompatible. Any ideas?
added 5.2.2 with the same compatibility =)

Brawler2311

Rookie
Apr 1, 2020
America
Hey it's me again! Just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to read my post and update the old version as well. Sadly though it might not be able to help me at all because as far as I can tell my Facebook save is gone because I have been able to connect, but I haven't been able to transfer any data. I could probably fix it by reconnecting my save on my other phone with Facebook, but we all know that the Facebook login is spotty at best and unusable at worst so it's entirely possible that I won't be able to connect at all without having to uninstall the app and downgrade it. Which might just delete the save already on it anyway. So I'm going to have to wait for the expedition bug to get fixed, try to login to Facebook, and hope and pray that it works. It works, then great I can transfer it! If it doesn't? Well I'm all caught up so there's no way I'm starting again.

Brawler2311

Rookie
Apr 1, 2020
America
Hey it's me again! Just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to read my post and update the old version as well. Sadly though it might not be able to help me at all because as far as I can tell my Facebook save is gone because I have been able to connect, but I haven't been able to transfer any data. I could probably fix it by reconnecting my save on my other phone with Facebook, but we all know that the Facebook login is spotty at best and unusable at worst so it's entirely possible that I won't be able to connect at all without having to uninstall the app and downgrade it. Which might just delete the save already on it anyway. So I'm going to have to wait for the expedition bug to get fixed, try to login to Facebook, and hope and pray that it works. It works, then great I can transfer it! If it doesn't? Well I'm all caught up so there's no way I'm starting again.
Update to this. I was able to successfully downgrade the app on my other phone without losing the save, but since I didn't delete the save I have an infinite loading screen because it doesn't give me the option to update later. Clearly it's just not to be.

AK00_

Platinian
Oct 4, 2023
Does my new game account get banned if I connect it to facebook account that had banned game account linked to it before?

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic