PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

waffleman333333

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
Does my new game account get banned if I connect it to facebook account that had banned game account linked to it before?
You can only have your Facebook connected to one account at a time. You need to make a throwaway Facebook account and start the whole process over.

AK00_

Platinian
Oct 4, 2023
You can only have your Facebook connected to one account at a time. You need to make a throwaway Facebook account and start the whole process over.
I know. I already unlinked my banned game account from my fb account. What I'm asking is does my new game account get banned if I connect it to the same fb account that previously (but not currently) had banned game account linked to it?

RainbowDash

Platinian
May 30, 2019
Israel
I know. I already unlinked my banned game account from my fb account. What I'm asking is does my new game account get banned if I connect it to the same fb account that previously (but not currently) had banned game account linked to it?
When you start 6th year you ll banned automatically
So, don't link to your account, play with local save

AK00_

Platinian
Oct 4, 2023
If I delete modded version and install legit version, will I still be able to access my account even if I haven't linked it to fb account?

waffleman333333

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
Huh? If that's the case then what is the point of playing the modded version at all?
You don't seem to understand. When you get banned, if your Facebook account is connected to your save at that time, they flag your Facebook account and prevent you from using it to back up a new save. It doesn't matter if you unlink your Facebook, start a new game, then relink it. That Facebook account can no longer be used to play the game again. You need to make a new, throwaway Facebook account if you want to back up your save. You can keep playing with the modded client once you have it all set up, you just can't use that old Facebook account to play anymore. I don't know what that guy means about getting automatically banned in Year 6, he probably fucked up somehow and associates it with that.

When you do resume playing, don't do whatever it is that got you banned last time. Don't play during Full Marks or House Pride. Don't have more than 600 energy at any given time. Don't report any bugs or contact Jam City's support service. All of those things come with a heightened risk of being banned.

I really need to write a guide on this shit, I feel like I have to tell this to people every week lmao

Kirixin

Platinian
Jun 10, 2022
Vietnam
Brother do you know who is the master player who created such detailed guide?

I'm so much in awe after reading it that it changed my perception regarding the game.
Actually no. I don't know who created the guide, i joined the group on Facebook and found the guide
The group always updates every new event and it helps a lot
Here is the link of the group. I highly recommend this group

Kirixin

Platinian
Jun 10, 2022
Vietnam
Actually no. I don't know who created the guide, i joined the group on Facebook and found the guide
The group always updates every new event and it helps a lot
Here is the link of the group. I highly recommend this group
Oh and this is another group i join. Super useful for all events, etc...

Adorebelle

Platinian
Dec 24, 2019
Sweden
hey guys i still can't linked to my fb acc. i've downloaded version 5.2.2 but still can't get past through the 'update' and i'm also a little confused by the instructions given 'Click on New Game button in settings and reset your progress' what does it mean? wouldn't i lose all my progress if i hit new game? Please can anyone tell me step by step how do i link my fb acc

Ashura_sak

Solid & Active Platinian
Aug 15, 2017
Niffler fixed, now it is the frost salamander who is giving issues.

"CreatureExpeditionTask.location is required for 'crexWWR_FrostSalamander_Task'
Use other device with original Play Store version game, log in your account, move to other location and save. Then open again your account by use mod version with no problem

AK00_

Platinian
Oct 4, 2023
You don't seem to understand. When you get banned, if your Facebook account is connected to your save at that time, they flag your Facebook account and prevent you from using it to back up a new save. It doesn't matter if you unlink your Facebook, start a new game, then relink it. That Facebook account can no longer be used to play the game again. You need to make a new, throwaway Facebook account if you want to back up your save. You can keep playing with the modded client once you have it all set up, you just can't use that old Facebook account to play anymore. I don't know what that guy means about getting automatically banned in Year 6, he probably fucked up somehow and associates it with that.

When you do resume playing, don't do whatever it is that got you banned last time. Don't play during Full Marks or House Pride. Don't have more than 600 energy at any given time. Don't report any bugs or contact Jam City's support service. All of those things come with a heightened risk of being banned.

I really need to write a guide on this shit, I feel like I have to tell this to people every week lmao
Thank you, this is exactly what I was asking, but wasn't getting a proper answer. I already made a throwaway fb account but it doesn't even matter, bc there doesn't seem to be a way for me to even connect my game account to fb account bc I didn't do it when I created new game account and latest mod version doesn't allow me to connect to fb account (black screen) and 5.2.2 doesn't let me past the 'Update to new version' screen.

Reactions: Adorebelle
Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic