PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

dika177

Platinian
Nov 10, 2018
Indonesia
Does anyone have any problem with mission "Year 7 - Chapter 6 : Learn more about porkeys"?
Nowhere to click
It seems we have to contact JC, but with mod, its impossible
Screenshot_20240515_092715_Hogwarts Mystery.jpg

Macauley88

Platinian
May 14, 2024
I have a tlsq which is currently on, its the one to do with hufflepuff but im not sure if it will get retriggered or risk it and do it

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
I have a tlsq which is currently on, its the one to do with hufflepuff but im not sure if it will get retriggered or risk it and do it
If you are trying to avoid logging in during full marks, I would skip that tlsq.

The other ones (ravenclaw and gryffindor) have both been retriggered multiple times since they first came out, and the hufflepuff one will likely be retriggered whenever the slytherin one comes out in a month or two.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic