This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.5 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Wiztech35

Rookie
Nov 20, 2018
Buffalo New York
Yesterday i tried to install the game on my samsung phone os 11. it would not let me install kept saying built on a older version for android and it would not work. And after i did ignore the warning it installed but nothing was installed. Also i used the mirror signed version on here and after i hit installed my phone got screwed up ads showed up and the last thing i tried to install was the game now i removed the malware from my phone. Did anything happen to anyone. I had no issues installing it on old phone or my tablet. Can someone help me out?

I redownloaded from this time from google drive and i scanned it to make sure i did not get malware when trying to install it virustotal said this

Trustlook
Android.PUA.DebugKey
AhnLab-V3
Undetected

Is this normal?

Reactions: Gamer_gothistica

blueddy98

Rookie
Jan 26, 2022
Turkey
Thank you so much!! But is there someway to mod the attribute points because its very hard in game. I searched but i cannot find anything.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic