PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.5 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Dec 9, 2021
New York
This is the best I've gotten in years...
The day before yesterday I went to play and when I entered the application a warning came up that says: You have been banned for violating the Jam City rules. I was already in the 7th year, chapter 31, does anyone know what to do to skip that lock and continue with the game? I am very sad and disappointed. TYSM

K4sum1

Awesome Active Platinian
Jan 21, 2021
Czech Republic
This is the best I've gotten in years...
The day before yesterday I went to play and when I entered the application a warning came up that says: You have been banned for violating the Jam City rules. I was already in the 7th year, chapter 31, does anyone know what to do to skip that lock and continue with the game? I am very sad and disappointed. TYSM
You can't. If they banned you, you are banned. You can write them on support but what will you say, you did cheat. The only way is to start from the scratch.

• Wow
Reactions: ETHANPETERSON1969

palpablenotion

Platinian On Fire
Jun 26, 2020
USA
You can't. If they banned you, you are banned. You can write them on support but what will you say, you did cheat. The only way is to start from the scratch.

Theoretically if a player spent money on the game, an appeal can cast doubt on the idea of cheating. But that's the beat I can think of (and I recognize it isn't a strong factor).

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic