This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.5 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Salamandrea

Rookie
Apr 25, 2020
Spain
For some reason this error appears before I can get into the game. “ERROR: Refresh Tile prices and/or types are not valid. Make sure they are all the same.“
I've been using this modded version for quite a while now and it has never happened before. What should I do?

BigBenDenmarn

Platinian
Jun 10, 2022
Denmark
They patched the old gems hack so instant action doesn't work anymore. I was able to make other gems hack which lets you buy energy for 0 gems but I wasn't able to make the instant action hack again. I keep trying but cannot promise anything.

roostavo

Platinian
Dec 2, 2021
Braintree, England, United Kingdom
Encountered a new problem - when trying to do the new Ministry assignments, the ERROR: Refresh Tile prices and/or types are not valid. Make sure they are all the same.“ glitch kicked in, and when I restarted, I now can't complete the Ministry assignment, meaning I now can't complete the game.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic