This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.5 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Osazes

Rookie
Jun 9, 2022
Nj
Is it possible to downgrade to 4.21. I was able to play this version without the store making me update. Then I got curious about to new add-ons to the game. So i updated myself. Just to run into all of these issues.

Tettone

Platinian
Mar 21, 2022
Italia
Is it possible to downgrade to 4.21. I was able to play this version without the store making me update. Then I got curious about to new add-ons to the game. So i updated myself. Just to run into all of these issues.
The game will force to update past a certain point.
Tried to downgrade and could play a new character but as soon I log with my Y4 char it forces me to download the lastest version

Veliona89

Platinian
May 4, 2022
Argentina
The game will force to update past a certain point.
Tried to downgrade and could play a new character but as soon I log with my Y4 char it forces me to download the lastest version
That is not entirely correct. I have been playing the previous version for several days with my character from year 6 and nothing bad has happened to me.

Reactions: Patrick16
Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic