This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.5 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

mishadicaprio

Platinian
Jan 16, 2022
usa
a tip: watch HPHM community on reddit, they data mine and announce future events. I just entered year 7 after 2 years with this mod with no ban with precautions. Full Marks is 50/50 depending on who you get sorted with. It's not worth it! One cheater can ruin it for all of us lol. Charisma boost going down is the only downfall

edit: just don't play at all if you're far in the game and full marks happens

c7428

Rookie
Dec 19, 2021
America
The game has banned me in Bluestacks 5, I have not participated in any event or anything like that. I hadn't played the game for two weeks, I just installed the update and I got the ban message.
I've played it for a year on Bluestacks and I'm not going to start all over again, I also tried it on mobile but I got the same message.
My theory: log in with Facebook.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic