PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.5 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Luna_Swift

Platinian
Feb 1, 2022
Germany
I don't know if this will be helpful for some players but I did a little experiment to see if I get banned.

I played for 2+ weeks on a new account with this mod. Spammed brilliant bargains to collect thousands of pages and books. Spammed energy purchases and time skips using the currency hack. Progressed to year 6 in 2 weeks. Pretty much played with reckless abandon, so if JC had a system to recognize modders without other players reporting they certainly should have banned me.

During the latest FM (ended yesterday), there were super obvious modders in the group I was in (I dont really participate in pvp events but I wanted to test this out). [For some information, I was banned a couple months ago during a house pride event the first place player was clearly cheating in although I wasn't modding at the time.] Full marks has ended and I have not been banned.

In all, it's pretty clear that you can only get banned during or right after pvp events where players can report each other (either for offensive names or suspected cheating). So if you are worried about being banned I suggest not logging in during any House Pride or Full Marks events (check the subreddit or discord for dates and times of these), or if you do log in to keep any multipliers or log in stamps, to not click on the event tiles (since a player is placed into a group based on the first time they open the task tiles for Full Marks).

Anyway, hope this was helpful for anyone worried about being banned.
[/Q

Luna_Swift

Platinian
Feb 1, 2022
Germany
@alegr Thanks for your post it's very helpful. I thought it was my Energy but I got banned when House Pride was going & the number 1 person had an extremely high score. I can't play this Version anymore unfortunately but I found one that works. I was yr 7 lol. Do you think if I log in with the normal version of the game during HP & FM they can still detect I play a modded version? Cuz esp in the beginning I want to collect the daily rewards.

MoonstoneKey1283

Platinian
Jan 22, 2023
Hong Kong
@alegr Thanks for your post it's very helpful. I thought it was my Energy but I got banned when House Pride was going & the number 1 person had an extremely high score. I can't play this Version anymore unfortunately but I found one that works. I was yr 7 lol. Do you think if I log in with the normal version of the game during HP & FM they can still detect I play a modded version? Cuz esp in the beginning I want to collect the daily rewards.
I think yes, so long as you used the modded version (and espcially currency hack) before while gaming on a certain account, the info of the account is altered forever

Reactions: Luna_Swift
Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic