PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.5 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

wilco69

Platinian
Jun 20, 2023
Venezuela
I think I fucked up. I've been going through this game without even considering the possibility of getting banned until I saw how many narcs there are on the reddit. Now I'm starting to think my days are numbered. I'm just at the end of year 3. I have energy and money maxed out, gems are still pretty low though. I'm trying to spend them as fast as possible to destroy the evidence but I'm not sure how to spend resources without getting more of another. I have every pet, clothing and furniture unlocked. Magizoology is at level 7 with every creature unlocked apart from level 8 creatures. My attributes are C26 E27 I29. What's worse is that I went crazy during BB and bought a ridiculous amount of pages, now I have 3000 of each type of book and still 60,000 pages left. I can't think of a way to possibly spend all of those to destroy the evidence. Are books risky to have a lot of? How fucked am I? I've also been logging in during FM and other events because I didn't realise that I could get caught that way, although I've not been actively taking part because i only care about completing story content. I think I've played through at least 2 FM events so far but I haven't been banned yet, so many I just got lucky? Or maybe it takes a while after events for JC to get to your account and I'm already being tracked. Am I completely doomed? Is there any way to save myself by destroying the evidence?

ZackSynder1456

Solid & Active Platinian
Jan 1, 2022
Indonesia
I think I fucked up. I've been going through this game without even considering the possibility of getting banned until I saw how many narcs there are on the reddit. Now I'm starting to think my days are numbered. I'm just at the end of year 3. I have energy and money maxed out, gems are still pretty low though. I'm trying to spend them as fast as possible to destroy the evidence but I'm not sure how to spend resources without getting more of another. I have every pet, clothing and furniture unlocked. Magizoology is at level 7 with every creature unlocked apart from level 8 creatures. My attributes are C26 E27 I29. What's worse is that I went crazy during BB and bought a ridiculous amount of pages, now I have 3000 of each type of book and still 60,000 pages left. I can't think of a way to possibly spend all of those to destroy the evidence. Are books risky to have a lot of? How fucked am I? I've also been logging in during FM and other events because I didn't realise that I could get caught that way, although I've not been actively taking part because i only care about completing story content. I think I've played through at least 2 FM events so far but I haven't been banned yet, so many I just got lucky? Or maybe it takes a while after events for JC to get to your account and I'm already being tracked. Am I completely doomed? Is there any way to save myself by destroying the evidence?
You're lucky enough to not get banned, on FM you will get banned if only there is someone in your group report another player then JC will check all of the account and when they got to your account you will definitely get banned, if you buy so many pages in BB it's no problem, the problem only lies within PVP event such as FM, other than PVP event you're pretty much safe

Just remember to don't login to the game during FM event, even if there is BB on the same time as FM event is running, it's a way to avoid you getting banned, because if you log in to the game, the system automatically recognize you're participating in FM event, but when you're not login during FM event the system recognize as you're not participating in the event

Reactions: wilco69

wilco69

Platinian
Jun 20, 2023
Venezuela
You're lucky enough to not get banned, on FM you will get banned if only there is someone in your group report another player then JC will check all of the account and when they got to your account you will definitely get banned, if you buy so many pages in BB it's no problem, the problem only lies within PVP event such as FM, other than PVP event you're pretty much safe

Just remember to don't login to the game during FM event, even if there is BB on the same time as FM event is running, it's a way to avoid you getting banned, because if you log in to the game, the system automatically recognize you're participating in FM event, but when you're not login during FM event the system recognize as you're not participating in the event
Okay so as long as I'm proactive in finding out when pvp events are happening and avoiding them, they won't be able to catch me? Do they not have a way of catching me outside of pvp events? That's a relief. Although I just spent quite a long time spending all my coins on chocolate frogs to get rid of them lol. Whats the best way of finding out when pvp events are coming before they happen?

Reactions: SerizawaTamao

mishadicaprio

Platinian
Jan 16, 2022
usa
most of those reddit narcs have the modded version they just pretend they don't lmao

ZackSynder1456

Solid & Active Platinian
Jan 1, 2022
Indonesia
Okay so as long as I'm proactive in finding out when pvp events are happening and avoiding them, they won't be able to catch me? Do they not have a way of catching me outside of pvp events? That's a relief. Although I just spent quite a long time spending all my coins on chocolate frogs to get rid of them lol. Whats the best way of finding out when pvp events are coming before they happen?
Yup, JC won't check your account unless it's pvp event, outside of pvp event the system will only flag your account if you have too much energy, but unless someone in your block in pvp event got reported, they won't check your account.

The best way to find out when pvp event coming out is by asking in the reddit when the pvp event gonna start, so you can prepare days before the event and mark your calendar to remind you not login during pvp event, but if you're not that active on Reddit, just turn your notification for this game on, usually they will give you notification when the pvp event is starting.

wilco69

Platinian
Jun 20, 2023
Venezuela
Yup, JC won't check your account unless it's pvp event, outside of pvp event the system will only flag your account if you have too much energy, but unless someone in your block in pvp event got reported, they won't check your account.

The best way to find out when pvp event coming out is by asking in the reddit when the pvp event gonna start, so you can prepare days before the event and mark your calendar to remind you not login during pvp event, but if you're not that active on Reddit, just turn your notification for this game on, usually they will give you notification when the pvp event is starting.
Thank you, you've been very helpful. What's too much energy for the system to flag my account? I've got a shit ton and it's proving difficult to get rid of. My energy is over 46,000. I'll just keep grinding classes to get it down if necessary if it means my account won't be flagged by the system.

Vikky16

Platinian
Nov 22, 2020
Brisbane
The mode is really great. Been uding it for a long time. But, is it possible to also make a function for attributes? It takes a lot of time to increase to a specific level and it would be cool to have something that will speed it up

ZackSynder1456

Solid & Active Platinian
Jan 1, 2022
Indonesia
Thank you, you've been very helpful. What's too much energy for the system to flag my account? I've got a shit ton and it's proving difficult to get rid of. My energy is over 46,000. I'll just keep grinding classes to get it down if necessary if it means my account won't be flagged by the system.
That's literally too many, your account already got flagged, try to have a maximum of 200-300 energy that's usually the max amount not to get flagged as using mod

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic