PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.5 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Extra_Sparkles

Platinian
Feb 17, 2021
Usa
Does any one know of a way to reduce the wait time on this i've used GG but I can't locate the value for it even after 10-20 value changes i tend to end up with around 90-100 values
1690060538773.png

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
Does any one know of a way to reduce the wait time on this i've used GG but I can't locate the value for it even after 10-20 value changes i tend to end up with around 90-100 values
View attachment 533797
I've never had that timer, as I've completed all the TLSQs, so I've no way to test it.

I assume that you searched for the number of seconds? I.e for a 9 days 16 hours timer, give or take, I would search for 828000~840000.

For the normal 24 hour wait, the value type is a "Double". For this type of timer, best case it is unencrypted. Also hopefuly it would be a "Double" as well, though it could be a "Float".

Extra_Sparkles

Platinian
Feb 17, 2021
Usa
I've never had that timer, as I've completed all the TLSQs, so I've no way to test it.

I assume that you searched for the number of seconds? I.e for a 9 days 16 hours timer, give or take, I would search for 828000~840000.

For the normal 24 hour wait, the value type is a "Double". For this type of timer, best case it is unencrypted. Also hopefuly it would be a "Double" as well, though it could be a "Float".
Tried doing both float and double multiple time but I couldn't find the value so I assume its something else, I only have the timer because I purposely failed the TSLQ to get all the outfits from it.

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
I presume its the same way that TSLQ timers are stored which is Dword as far as I know
The TLSQ timer that I'm talking about there is the 24 hour wait in between them, which is stored as 2 Double values as soon as you finish a TLSQ. Technically, before the 86400 value is set, there is a Dword value that the game looks for.

In the earlier years I used to edit all Dword 86400's to 1, and that ment that when the game looked for what value to use, it set the Double to the new Dword value.

While this doesn't help you with your current matter, if you wanted to do it again in the future to get additional outfits, you could try searching for the Dword for however long the wait is. You could edit the Dword just before the timer runs out for your TLSQ that you are trying to fail. The game would then look at this edited Dword and use that value instead of the 10 day+ wait that you currently have.

I don't know how long the timer is between trying TLSQs again but if it was, for example, 9 days it would be 777600. If it was 10 days, it would be 864000. You would search for all Dwords with that value, and edit all of them to 1, or another small number.

Extra_Sparkles

Platinian
Feb 17, 2021
Usa
The TLSQ timer that I'm talking about there is the 24 hour wait in between them, which is stored as 2 Double values as soon as you finish a TLSQ. Technically, before the 86400 value is set, there is a Dword value that the game looks for.

In the earlier years I used to edit all Dword 86400's to 1, and that ment that when the game looked for what value to use, it set the Double to the new Dword value.

While this doesn't help you with your current matter, if you wanted to do it again in the future to get additional outfits, you could try searching for the Dword for however long the wait is. You could edit the Dword just before the timer runs out for your TLSQ that you are trying to fail. The game would then look at this edited Dword and use that value instead of the 10 day+ wait that you currently have.

I don't know how long the timer is between trying TLSQs again but if it was, for example, 9 days it would be 777600. If it was 10 days, it would be 864000. You would search for all Dwords with that value, and edit all of them to 1, or another small number.
By TSLQ time (time left) I meant that it may be stored in the same method cannot confirm if that is the case through
1690122673785.png

as far as I know this value is stored as a d word with a value around 1092000000 - 1093000000 mine was 1091707066 for this one and when I added 3 hours it increased by around 43000.

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
By TSLQ time (time left) I meant that it may be stored in the same method cannot confirm if that is the case through View attachment 534133
as far as I know this value is stored as a d word with a value around 1092000000 - 1093000000 mine was 1091707066 for this one and when I added 3 hours it increased by around 43000.
The massive numbers make me think that the value is actually an encrypted value (with XOR encryption). My method for editing encrypted values isn't the most efficent one, but it works for me so I never bothered to learn another method.

The "1091707066" value should have a similar number 2 addresses below it, which is the encryption key. It would also have a value 2 above it which would be something similar to "273600". The "1091707066" value would be the bottom XOR encryption applied to the top "273600" value.

If we knew that the timer you are looking for is encrypted, there is a method specifically for finding encrypted values, but I've never used it before so don't know how to do it.

Extra_Sparkles

Platinian
Feb 17, 2021
Usa
The massive numbers make me think that the value is actually an encrypted value (with XOR encryption). My method for editing encrypted values isn't the most efficent one, but it works for me so I never bothered to learn another method.

The "1091707066" value should have a similar number 2 addresses below it, which is the encryption key. It would also have a value 2 above it which would be something similar to "273600". The "1091707066" value would be the bottom XOR encryption applied to the top "273600" value.

If we knew that the timer you are looking for is encrypted, there is a method specifically for finding encrypted values, but I've never used it before so don't know how to do it.
this is what i get when i go to the location for the value not sure where the xor value is.
1690128972463.png

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
this is what i get when i go to the location for the value not sure where the xor value is.
View attachment 534155
So that address is the value for your current TLSQ timer?

I don't currently have a TLSQ to test it myself, but the next time I get a new one I can test it. It might be possible that the actual timer value is not the Dword itself, but one of the other values assosiated with the address (i.e the Float, byte, Qword etc...). Sometimes the Dword is the "face" value (the one that game guardian prioritises showing) but the actual value getting written to the address is another type (the ones listed above).

Extra_Sparkles

Platinian
Feb 17, 2021
Usa
So that address is the value for your current TLSQ timer?

I don't currently have a TLSQ to test it myself, but the next time I get a new one I can test it. It might be possible that the actual timer value is not the Dword itself, but one of the other values assosiated with the address (i.e the Float, byte, Qword etc...). Sometimes the Dword is the "face" value (the one that game guardian prioritises showing) but the actual value getting written to the address is another type (the ones listed above).
Thanks for this, sorry I'm not really much help here, I wish they didn't have wait time, there so cringe honestly

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
Thanks for this, sorry I'm not really much help here, I wish they didn't have wait time, there so cringe honestly
I'm assuming that the end goal of using game guardian is to skip that long wait in between activating the celestial ball TLSQ so that you can get the multiple outfits? Because I had another idea that should work without finding the timer.

Game guardian has a "speedhack" feature which lets you skip ahead in time in the game, moving all timers forwards. Admittedly, I haven't been able to use it on my bluestacks emulator, as it says it requires x64 libraries which the emulator doesn't have. You might have better luck on your nox emulator. If that doesn't work, if your account is linked to a Facebook account, you could always install the apk on a phone and use game guardian on the mobile as well.

Extra_Sparkles

Platinian
Feb 17, 2021
Usa
I'm assuming that the end goal of using game guardian is to skip that long wait in between activating the celestial ball TLSQ so that you can get the multiple outfits? Because I had another idea that should work without finding the timer.

Game guardian has a "speedhack" feature which lets you skip ahead in time in the game, moving all timers forwards. Admittedly, I haven't been able to use it on my bluestacks emulator, as it says it requires x64 libraries which the emulator doesn't have. You might have better luck on your nox emulator. If that doesn't work, if your account is linked to a Facebook account, you could always install the apk on a phone and use game guardian on the mobile as well.
I will give it a go just have to find where that is

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic