PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.5 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Ygre77

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 20, 2017
Does anyone know if it's safe to play the same account on different devices using this mod?
As long as you stay out of reportable events like full marks and house pride and don't launch the same account on different devices simultaneously.

Ygre77

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 20, 2017
House pride alert!
Starting today 9pm UTC till July 29th 9pm UTC the pages House Pride is taking place!! Fellow modded players, please be considerate and patient.

MechaManX

Rookie
May 11, 2019
USA
Does anyone else experience frequent black screens? Is there a way to avoid? I find myself having to constantly force close and restart the game.

ellie_gold

Platinian
Apr 17, 2020
England
lmao i was in the middle of graduation when house pride has started, what is this trap. fortunately i wasn't sorted into the group yet. have no idea if it will help me

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
lmao i was in the middle of graduation when house pride has started, what is this trap. fortunately i wasn't sorted into the group yet. have no idea if it will help me
I was looking forward to starting year 8 today. It's still safe to play during House pride, so long as you can avoid getting any house points (You need 2 or more house points to get sorted into a group this time). I think chapter 60 is safe, as there are no lessons prerequisite to finishing it, but I'm still going to check a guide whenever one is up to see if there are any hidden house points that I have to avoid.

Malicious05

Solid & Active Platinian
Jul 20, 2023
Southampton
I was looking forward to starting year 8 today. It's still safe to play during House pride, so long as you can avoid getting any house points (You need 2 or more house points to get sorted into a group this time). I think chapter 60 is safe, as there are no lessons prerequisite to finishing it, but I'm still going to check a guide whenever one is up to see if there are any hidden house points that I have to avoid.
Do finishing tlsq tasks give house points?

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic