PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.5 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

stan22337

Platinian
Jul 5, 2023
India
Screenshot_20230819_184934_Hogwarts Mystery.jpg

Does anyone know how to get around this? Someone said click every everywhere till you get it right but it hasn't worked. Don't wanna contact JC as it will surely get me banned. Year 7 chapter 6 to be precise

Reactions: SerizawaTamao

edbhjeihyef

Platinian
Dec 21, 2021
USA
Do not log in at all during full marks. If someone gets reported the whole group gets checked and you will get banned. You can play during house pride but make sure to not earn any house points otherwise you will get put in the group and it can end up in you getting banned is someone gets reported. Dont stack to much energy as ive seen people get banned for stacking to much. Keep your energy below 100 to be safe. If you really like an outfit during full marks, if you want to risk it, log in 5 minutes before the event ends. Also, use reddit to see what events are next. Finally, never contact JC, even if its a bug.
I don't understand the 5 minutes part, wouldn't getting to 1st place within 5 minutes make it obvious you're cheating?

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
View attachment 544405
Does anyone know how to get around this? Someone said click every everywhere till you get it right but it hasn't worked. Don't wanna contact JC as it will surely get me banned. Year 7 chapter 6 to be precise
It's an unfortunate bug that affects even legitimate installs of the game on some devices. As for getting around it, even though the clickable areas aren't visible you should still be able to click in the general area and still get it to count.

Watch this video for example, and look at the area where clickable objects are and then click in similar areas in your game and you should still get the stars.

Reactions: SerizawaTamao

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
I don't understand the 5 minutes part, wouldn't getting to 1st place within 5 minutes make it obvious you're cheating?
I've won with only 5 miutes left before.

Groups in FM are sorted by when you log into the game. For example, people who log in at the start get sorted with each other. People who log in 14 hours affter it starts get sorted with others who log in at a similar time etc...

What tends to happen is that people who are "tryharding" the event (trying to win, also the most likely to report people for cheating) tend to get on as early as possible to get as high a score as possible. Legit players who aren't really bothered and compete casually log on normally as well, meaning close to the start of the event.

By logging in with 5 mins left, you get sorted with other latecomers, most of whom don't even know that the event is on or are new players. You can win the reward not by getting a really high score, but by being the only player who has actually got any points in your group. I think I won at one point with only 200 points.

stan22337

Platinian
Jul 5, 2023
India
It's an unfortunate bug that affects even legitimate installs of the game on some devices. As for getting around it, even though the clickable areas aren't visible you should still be able to click in the general area and still get it to count.

Watch this video for example, and look at the area where clickable objects are and then click in similar areas in your game and you should still get the stars.
I tried doing what you suggested ,but still nothing happened unfortunately

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
I tried doing what you suggested ,but still nothing happened unfortunately
Do you have your account linked to facebook? If so, you could install an android emulator on your pc (bluestacks for example). For me on pc that area is visible, so hopefully if you logged onto your account on an emulator you could finish that section.

Reactions: stan22337
Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic