This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.5 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Ketamitek

Platinian
Feb 7, 2020
Austria
Anyone else who get full spammed with time limited side events?
Normally i get one per day to choose, but since 2 days i get one after another, i have made now i guess about 20 events in this time?

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
It crashes when edited all 3 and then press play left above..
Do you have Discord and a little bit time to watch my desktop stream, so you can see what im making wrong?
One of my friends wants their club level changed for them, so I'll record a video of it and post it here. Hopefully the instructions will be a lot clearer. If that doesn't work, then I will guide you through it.

Raccoon_lair

Platinian
Jun 18, 2020
Russia
Sometimes it need a little bit longer to load..
when you start, comes the blackscreen instant, or shows it the jam city logo and get then black?
Only a black screen, I decided to download the game from the play market and it launched, but on the mod it launches only a black screen. It's all about Facebook, but I don't know how to solve it in fashion, I've been trying for 3 days

Attachments

Ketamitek

Platinian
Feb 7, 2020
Austria
Here is a link to a video I made. It shows you how to edit an encrypted value. Remember that you have to repeart the process for all 3 values.
Thank you :)
Another question:
when i search the changed value to minimize the results (n=o+d) how do i search here when the value is negative?
(magizoology xp -39870) cause when i search for this value nothing is found, so i have to fuzzy search and minimize again, but it dont decrase, no matter how often i work with and feed the animals with the legit game which decreases it (just mod app put it every time to -39780)

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
I haven't got the negative magizoology to check, so I can't be sure. It's possible that it is a display bug, so the actual value might be something completely different than what is shown.

The only way to 100% try find the value is to do a fuzzy search and then look for "changed" values rather than "n=o+d". This takes a bit longer, so make sure you have a few creatures ready to be fed and bonded with so that you can search for "changed" after each interaction. You'll know you've got the right value after only 1 result remains.

Reactions: Ketamitek
Jan 21, 2023
Netherlands
The game logged me out and now I can't log back in with facebook, I've tried the logging in on update 5.2.2 but my character is wearing clothes that aren't in the 5.2.2 update so I get an error 🫡

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic