PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.5 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Royal_Star

Platinian
Aug 4, 2023
Egypt
Hello, are you guys able to log in through Facebook? when I try to log in the screen goes black and it's not the mod issue, I checked with the original version and having the same black screen while try to log in to Facebook, please confirm if anyone having the same issue.
I have the same problem
Does anyone have a solution for this?

dannyboii301

Platinian
Apr 26, 2021
England
everytime i log into facebook on the modded version i get black screen but its fine on my iphone anyone know what the problem is and how to fix it thanks ?

Royal_Star

Platinian
Aug 4, 2023
Egypt
It's an issue from Facebook itself. I usually log in to Facebook via browser, but now it can't work anymore.

To make it work, you need to login via Facebook App. I tried login to the modded APK via FB App but still couldn't work. But when I tried to login to the original APK via FB App, it works.

I use the original APK for now since the modded version couldn't let me login FB.

You can follow these steps to login.
Thanks it worked 👍😀

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic