PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.5 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

starplays

Rookie
Dec 23, 2023
Hello, sir. I completed all the steps precisely. However, once I clicked the first download link, it downloaded a modded version of Whatsapp instead. With the second download link, it gave an error no matter how much I tried fixing it and said "App not installed". I didn't know how to use the Drive file. Any help, please? Thanks.

Bode100998

Rookie
Dec 6, 2020
Trapani
Hello i have a problem with facebook login when i click connect and then i go next the facebook link, the screen of the game become black and he dont start the game...

Reactions: Sharxn

KikkyLorenz

Platinian
May 16, 2020
Switzerland
Does anyone here know what happens when your account is banned? For whatever reason every single device constantly crashes when I play HM (after linking it with FB), even when it's the non-modded version. Sometimes it crashes instantly, other times it lets me play for an hour or so. It is super weird. Already cleared cache, re-installed everything - it happens with android 9 and 7.1 and I have no idea why.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic