PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.5 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

og2amk

Awesome Active Platinian
Dec 9, 2023
Rio de Janeiro, BRASIL📍🇧🇷
Olá. O mod funciona perfeitamente. Mas não consigo entrar no Facebook. É intencional ou é um problema da minha parte. Se for um problema, existe uma maneira de corrigi-lo?
[/CITAR]
Não há possibilidadeAinda não há possibilidades de acessar o Facebook usando o mod. Você seria
ATUALIZADO PARA v5.6.3!
[/CITAR]
T You are amazing G-Bo! Thanks. Without you none of this would be possible. 🔥🔥🔥❤

Reactions: max7655

Airysuit

Platinian
May 29, 2018
Amsterdam
Dont play the game untill January 10th people! Unless you know what you are doing.

Full marks is going on and when you login during that time chances to be banned are way higher !!!

Rachel_Roth

Platinian
Feb 12, 2022
Philippines
Hello. I need help. Why is the HP: Hogwarts Mystery Mod App keeps crashing and lagging on my phone?...My phone doesn't lag or crash in any of my other games, my phone have enough space so it didn't supposed to crash or lag...and I also tested in downloaded the original app in PlayStore, and it doesn't lag...So It has to do with the mod app. Please I need help so bad🥹

Ashura_sak

Solid & Active Platinian
Aug 15, 2017
We tried to warn you. Don't play during a Full Marks event. There's an increased risk of getting banned because it's one of the only multiplayer events in the game.

Have fun starting a new game, I guess... Don't play the game until January 9th/10th! That goes for everyone!
Can I ask if this mean that we have high chance of banned, even if no one on the FM team report us?

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
Can I ask if this mean that we have high chance of banned, even if no one on the FM team report us?
The problem with full marks and house pride is that even if only one person gets reported, the whole group gets checked. So even if you yourself are not reported, if one of the 20 people in your group gets reported then you will still likely get banned. Even if you are not participating or actively cheating in the full marks event, JC will still check the history of your account and can notice the discrepancies caused by modding.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic