PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.5 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
Facebook account is not linking to 5.2.2 version even though I deleted the Facebook app
That's because your character has an item equiped that came out after 5.2.2, and therefore isn't in the game files for that version.

To fix this you need to log back into your account on the most recent version and unequip the item. To be safe, you should just wear the basic robes and one of the basic hairstyles.

Reactions: Lomplay and Ljgarth

Demontera33

Platinian
Nov 13, 2021
Germany
I've followed the multiple tutorials regarding the facebook sign in. Nothing works as in, when I download the older version it does not let me click "later", it just shows "update" and an "x" in the corner. The X makes the game restart and the cycle repeat.

Anyone else?

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
What should I do please need help
That's because your character has an item equiped that came out after 5.2.2, and therefore isn't in the game files for that version.

To fix this you need to log back into your account on the most recent version and unequip the item. To be safe, you should just wear the basic robes and one of the basic hairstyles.

waffleman333333

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
I've followed the multiple tutorials regarding the facebook sign in. Nothing works as in, when I download the older version it does not let me click "later", it just shows "update" and an "x" in the corner. The X makes the game restart and the cycle repeat.

Anyone else?
You can't skip any steps when using these guides, or it won't work. Gotta follow them to the letter, including the notes at the beginning. Read this one:

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic