PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.5 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Aldo29

Platinian
Jul 15, 2023
México
You can use them interchangeably. I have the modded game on an old tablet and the vanilla game on my phone. If I encounter a glitch in the modded game and I can't get around it, I save my game, close the app, and play through that section using the vanilla game on my phone. As long as you remember to go into the options menu and save your game often, the saves will be synced up between all of your devices. The game has an autosave function too, but it's not reliable.

I don't know any Spanish, but you can use DeepL to translate this text into your native language. It's much better than Google Translate.
Did you have the same problem that the exclamation mark had disappeared when you tried to complete the task?

Aldo29

Platinian
Jul 15, 2023
México
I'm only on Year 5, so I haven't encountered that bug yet.
Thanks, but yes, I need someone who has had that bug that I have and if it can be solved, because not all bugs can be solved in the same way, this bug I have in the original game and in the mod, so I don't know how to solve it.

Aldo29

Platinian
Jul 15, 2023
México
View attachment 632037
Hello, I'm having problems with the game, I think it's a bug, I'm in year 7, I finished a Hogwarts task and when I go to the playground to complete it, the option to click on the character doesn't appear and if I can't do it then I will not be able to advance to the main story, what happens is that I had already completed that activity before but at that moment an error appeared on the screen and I had to close the game but when I reopened it, that mission that I did, did not appear as completed, since then the character icon does not appear, I don't know what to do, if anyone knows I would appreciate it.
I don't want to ask support because they are going to ban my account again.
This one, and I know that you have tried to help me but it has been difficult for me to understand it.

RahulVics

Platinian
Mar 8, 2021
India
That's because your character has an item equiped that came out after 5.2.2, and therefore isn't in the game files for that version.

To fix this you need to log back into your account on the most recent version and unequip the item. To be safe, you should just wear the basic robes and one of the basic hairstyles.
But I was linking my Facebook account on character selection page. I didn't even choose my character. I hadn't equipped any item but still it says the same

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
But I was linking my Facebook account on character selection page. I didn't even choose my character. I hadn't equipped any item but still it says the same
It's the character that is already linked to your facebook account that is causing it, not the new one.

The game will briefly load a portrait of the character already connected to the account and ask if you want to use that character or override it with a new character.

waffleman333333

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
This one, and I know that you have tried to help me but it has been difficult for me to understand it.
If you're encountering it in the vanilla game, there's nothing you can do but wait for someone who isn't cheating to report it to Jam City. Then wait for them to fix it in the next patch. It sucks, but that's the nature of the beast.

That's why I wrote in the guide, "before you start, load up the vanilla game on your device, unequip all of your accessories, and put on the basic Hogwarts robes and a default hairstyle".

That's also why I said not to skip any steps. 😒

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic