PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.5 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Ellie Car

Rookie
Dec 29, 2021
South Africa
Is anyone else struggling to complete the protego totalum mini quest? I get an error message when I try to complete it or the episkey message and Idk why it's happening...

waffleman333333

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
Is anyone else struggling to complete the protego totalum mini quest? I get an error message when I try to complete it or the episkey message and Idk why it's happening...
Use the modded client to buy 400-500 energy ahead of time, then try to play through that section on the vanilla client on another device. If that still doesn't work, you'll just have to wait for Jam City to fix it in a future update - you cannot report bugs on a modded account or you will be banned almost immediately.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic