PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.5 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Videlicious

Platinian
Feb 13, 2022
Indonesia
I'm using an Android but everytime I clear all data the account ID remain but I'm using both clear cache and clear data app that gives me a warning but i always the same ID as before.
Have you tried to do this like in this pic?
Or try to install the original game from the playstore, usually it will always start the game from the beginning with a different id.

Attachments

QueenKong

Rookie
Dec 2, 2021
Poland
Does anyone have problem with playing the game (modded or not) on LDPlayer? No matter how many times I uninstall the game and emulator, the game just not working. Sometimes is just a white screen, other times it starts loading, but never successfully. Any suggestions guys?

Lamoza22

Awesome Active Platinian
May 2, 2018
Bulgaria
Does anyone have problem with playing the game (modded or not) on LDPlayer? No matter how many times I uninstall the game and emulator, the game just not working. Sometimes is just a white screen, other times it starts loading, but never successfully. Any suggestions guys?
Use BlueStack5,LDPlayer is not good for the game

Tettone

Platinian
Mar 21, 2022
Italia
Have you tried to do this like in this pic?
Or try to install the original game from the playstore, usually it will always start the game from the beginning with a different id.
Yeah that is what I was doing.
I tried to install the playstore app and I can play it but it's different story as the phone see them as different games so they don't really affect each other.

Tettone

Platinian
Mar 21, 2022
Italia
I mean as the playstore app has a different ID (which is also the same ID everytime i delete the app/clear data) when the platinmods has a different and fixed ID as well.
I'll stick with the switching accounts in the meantime, it has been working so far until I get a new phone.

Reactions: Videlicious
Feb 2, 2022
Colombia
Hello everyone, it turns out that I also have the error "refresh tile prices and/or types are not valid. make sure they are all the same" when opening the game since the previous update in early June, however I have done They have all cleared the cache and the game data, the full marks event has also passed and the error still continues. Does anyone know if this has a solution or is it a problem unrelated to the mod? Thanks.

Tettone

Platinian
Mar 21, 2022
Italia
Hello everyone, it turns out that I also have the error "refresh tile prices and/or types are not valid. make sure they are all the same" when opening the game since the previous update in early June, however I have done They have all cleared the cache and the game data, the full marks event has also passed and the error still continues. Does anyone know if this has a solution or is it a problem unrelated to the mod? Thanks.
Do you have the save setting option enabled? If yes, disabled it and repeat the process. Do not enable cheats until the game is fully loaded.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic