PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.5 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Pretender Saint

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 26, 2022
Bruh Land
So, house pride event is coming on 13 november.
Can we login those days without taking part on the event, or we need to avoid logging in while the event is on? :c
If you log in during this event, you will immediately get sorted into a group whether you want it or not. This rule applies to both FM and HP. Although I don't immediately change my app, but if I spot an obvious cheater in my group, I'll immediately change my app. There's no use even if I looked like a regular player, if there's a cheater in my group, it will only need one contact support from one innocent player to put me at high risk.

You can participate in both event as long as you are prudent, respect other players, and be convincing enough. Many get banned even though they're already keeping low profile because they don't understand this game gameplay mechanics. I thanked the spreadsheet for this.

NathanaelEKRH

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 16, 2022
México
If you log in during this event, you will immediately get sorted into a group whether you want it or not. This rule applies to both FM and HP. Although I don't immediately change my app, but if I spot an obvious cheater in my group, I'll immediately change my app. There's no use even if I looked like a regular player, if there's a cheater in my group, it will only need one contact support from one innocent player to put me at high risk.

You can participate in both event as long as you are prudent, respect other players, and be convincing enough. Many get banned even though they're already keeping low profile because they don't understand this game gameplay mechanics. I thanked the spreadsheet for this.
No, i dont want to participate on this event, i just wanna play the story of the game jaja.
I will wait until the events are over

Reactions: calangocover

Pretender Saint

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 26, 2022
Bruh Land
No, i dont want to participate on this event, i just wanna play the story of the game jaja.
I will wait until the events are over
Well, it's hard to stay out of the game for a few days. You'll lose charisma boost streak and daily stamp card. But, it's a small price to pay considering how this game works.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic