PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.5 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

HoangTrang

Platinian
May 16, 2018
Ha Noi
I started playing again after a while and the game kept crashing, I couldn't even complete my first year.
so I guess this is what we're dealing with now, the situation is getting more and more difficult

Night_eye

Platinian
Aug 28, 2023
France
Hello,

my magic-zoology is stuck at level 8 and no longer increases since this level.
I already restarted the game after being banned in the past, and with the mod, the magic-zoology always got stuck after a while...

It makes me sad, I spent a lot of time on it. And now there is no point gains in feeding the creatures.
And I have no Quiddich quest, cups or events since year 1 : big bug again.

Did you encounter this issues? After so many years of development, it's amazing that bugs like this still exist. Unless this issues are related to the mod.
Even if the "Platinmods" are great work, and I thanks the creator for his hard work appreciated by everyone here, I guess the mod could make the game more unstable than vanilla build, and that's wood not surprising.

Does anyone here know a tool, a Windows software for this game that allows you to "clean" your save?
I'm pretty sure that exists, but I'm not a programmer or a modder, I don't know where to find this.

Thank you if you red this!

KingSlayer136

Platinian
Dec 2, 2021
Surat,Gujarat
Hello,

my magic-zoology is stuck at level 8 and no longer increases since this level.
I already restarted the game after being banned in the past, and with the mod, the magic-zoology always got stuck after a while...

It makes me sad, I spent a lot of time on it. And now there is no point gains in feeding the creatures.
And I have no Quiddich quest, cups or events since year 1 : big bug again.

Did you encounter this issues? After so many years of development, it's amazing that bugs like this still exist. Unless this issues are related to the mod.
Even if the "Platinmods" are great work, and I thanks the creator for his hard work appreciated by everyone here, I guess the mod could make the game more unstable than vanilla build, and that's wood not surprising.

Does anyone here know a tool, a Windows software for this game that allows you to "clean" your save?
I'm pretty sure that exists, but I'm not a programmer or a modder, I don't know where to find this.

Thank you if you red this!
I only know about magizoologist bug that to further increase there will be a mission to do on year 6 chapter 24 this info is also available in the description of thunderbird and ashwinder you can check it yourself

Johnz773

Rookie
Jun 28, 2022
Greece
Is there a bug in this quest?
From what's been posted here, it seems like mod players only get banned if they're reported by another player during a multiplayer event (Full Marks or House Pride). Even if you yourself don't cheat, or even participate, during the event, if you're in a group and ANY player in your group is reported, ALL players in the group will get checked and banned if they're using the modded app.

The only way to guarantee not being banned is to not get sorted into a group during a multiplayer event. For Full Marks, this means not logging in at all while the event is running. For House Pride, you can log in and do other activities, as long as you don't earn enough House Points to get sorted into a group.

Besides these two events, as long as you don't do anything stupid like contact support yourself, you should be safe from bans.
To be honest with you even if you contact support,there's still a chance you don't get banned. I've literally contacted support two times( just testing my luck I guess, or just to figure out how they ban people), the first time I contacted them I even gave them my player ID,so they saw the account had mods in it..and they just sent the generic reply that" these accounts are flagged by our system and may result in the denying of support" and they didn't ban me. This was like one year ago. I sent a text on support again about 3 days ago and I even told them I'm cheating, although not in pvp events and they just sent the same reply, so they might just not care about you cheating outside of pvp events, although this might just be my luck. Still no ban though. So this just leads me to speculate that 90% of bans just come from cheating in pvp events. And by the way not logging in I'm FM events isn't necessary.. if you don't claim any of the rewards you're still technically not grouped with anyone even if it shows you on a list.

Pretender Saint

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 26, 2022
Bruh Land
To be honest with you even if you contact support,there's still a chance you don't get banned. I've literally contacted support two times( just testing my luck I guess, or just to figure out how they ban people), the first time I contacted them I even gave them my player ID,so they saw the account had mods in it..and they just sent the generic reply that" these accounts are flagged by our system and may result in the denying of support" and they didn't ban me. This was like one year ago. I sent a text on support again about 3 days ago and I even told them I'm cheating, although not in pvp events and they just sent the same reply, so they might just not care about you cheating outside of pvp events, although this might just be my luck. Still no ban though. So this just leads me to speculate that 90% of bans just come from cheating in pvp events. And by the way not logging in I'm FM events isn't necessary.. if you don't claim any of the rewards you're still technically not grouped with anyone even if it shows you on a list.
While I do still think you're just lucky, perhaps there's a benefit of doubt. However, I would still suggest mod players to not log in at all during FM event just to be on the safe side. I have had experimented on a throwaway account, I didn't actively playing FM but I was sorted in a group. By the end of the event, they sent a notice, my account was banned for an obvious reason. Even though we play with mods, but it's still such a hassle to go through such process again and again. I'm in beyond now, perhaps that's why I'm very careful with my account since then.

HoangTrang

Platinian
May 16, 2018
Ha Noi
Then you must be extremely lucky. I also contacted JC when playing the mod because there was an error and they banned me immediately. It's been like 2 years and they still haven't unbanned me

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic