PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.5 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Aedrik

Rookie
Apr 25, 2018
Socorro
Hullo, I need help logging in! Facebook app is already disabled, I log in through Chrome, it works, but when it returns me to the app but it's just a black screen

Mist88770

Rookie
Mar 22, 2022
Brazil
Is anyone else experiencing issues with the new update? My game closes by itself when I press OK after losing the mission "The Great Hogwarts Cooking Battle" and I can't fix it

besteverunited2

Platinian
Apr 19, 2023
England
Found the solution! Uninstall the app, install v5.2.2, login to Facebook via browser, then, when the window tells you to update, install the upgraded version. Thanks to those who proposed this solution on approximately pages 518-519!
Is this the signed or unsigned version as when I try it literally forces you to update before you do anything

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic