PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.5 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Vathgarn

Platinian
May 29, 2020
Greece
For some reason it refuses to install the Unsigned APK version of the mode even though my device is rooted and I used the Lucky Patcher

Ygre77

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 20, 2017
Still doesnt work for me

I install the 5.2.2 and at the loading screen it tells me to update, without letting me into the game
Just install the last modded version over 5.2.2 after logging in and getting the update notification.

Pretender Saint

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 26, 2022
Bruh Land
Lol it's my turn to be forced-log-out from my game. Slightly good news, it's just my throwaway account. Bad news, I'm wearing clothes from this season which hasn't been encrypted in version 5.2.2. Even though it's just a throwaway account, it still hurts a little bit.

aserebim

Platinian
Jul 13, 2023
spain
Lol it's my turn to be forced-log-out from my game. Slightly good news, it's just my throwaway account. Bad news, I'm wearing clothes from this season which hasn't been encrypted in version 5.2.2. Even though it's just a throwaway account, it still hurts a little bit.
If you log in the original game and change your clothes you should be fine when you install the 5.2.2 version...

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic