This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.5 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Ashura_sak

Solid & Active Platinian
Aug 15, 2017
-Install 5.2.2 - Select "Later" when see the Update message - Log in with FB account - Install the latest version

Reactions: ptrr

petirrijooo

Platinian
Jul 27, 2023
España
-Install 5.2.2 - Select "Later" when see the Update message - Log in with FB account - Install the latest version
I can't install the latest version after doing the previous steps... Once I've installed 5.2.2 and try to install the current one it says 'impossible to install' and if I erase the 5.2.2 the savegame is erased too. thanks for the try.

Angel84c

Platinian
Apr 24, 2023
ITALIA
Good morning, it won't let me log in to Facebook when I try it stays with a black screen and when I try to go back it says connection failed what should I do?

Ashura_sak

Solid & Active Platinian
Aug 15, 2017
I can't install the latest version after doing the previous steps... Once I've installed 5.2.2 and try to install the current one it says 'impossible to install' and if I erase the 5.2.2 the savegame is erased too. thanks for the try.
Can you screenshot what the error
It work for me on real phone
If Bluestack so I need another go-around step

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic