This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.6 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Dragomer

Platinian
Apr 5, 2019
France
So how does the mod interact with Bluestack now? Can I start playing legit, back up the save with facebook, start modding and then retrieve the save on bluestack without losing progress?

Reactions: Gabriela24

waffleman333333

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
All of this is incorrect. If even one person gets reported in your FM group, everyone in the group gets investigated equally. They don't just check for how many points you've accrued, they check for all discrepancies on your account. Even if they don't ban you right away, it could happen a few days later. It's not worth the risk to play during multiplayer events. You have what we call "survivorship bias", and we'd really like it if you didn't spread that to other people. Just because you got lucky doesn't mean they will. And sooner or later, that luck runs out.

So how does the mod interact with Bluestack now? Can I start playing legit, back up the save with facebook, start modding and then retrieve the save on bluestack without losing progress?
Yes, that's what we've always recommended people to do. Back up your save with Facebook before you start modding, otherwise you might not be able to retrieve your save when you start using the modded client.

Braider2019

Solid & Active Platinian
Nov 5, 2019
portugal
yes, that's it. you just confirmed what a said with less words and better english :)

Lilia84

Solid & Active Platinian
Feb 11, 2024

Ygre77

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 20, 2017
Why does this have to be explained over and over again, I wonder?

Silver_777

Platinian
Jun 23, 2024
Thank you for the mod, it's been very helpful. I am new with using mods, so I have some question please: has anyone been having problem with lack of events? A few did show up, but very few, if compared when I played without mods. Also, forgive my lack of knowledge, how updates work with those mods? Can I update normally, or I have to wait for updates from here? Also, there are any plants to mod pages, making them infinite too? Thank you for any help.

ZackSynder1456

Solid & Active Platinian
Jan 1, 2022
Indonesia
At the first and second year if i'm not misatken, by my experience they didn't show up that often, it's gonna be appear more often on third and fourth year

waffleman333333

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
You're thinking of TLSQs. There's an entire spreadsheet that contains all of the chapters that trigger them. There's generally a 24-hour cooldown when you finish a TLSQ (this cooldown is ignored for holiday TLSQs and event TLSQs), but BrianPo has a guide on how to use Game Guardian to edit the counter down to something like 10 seconds. Most TLSQs are shoved into the game between Y3 and Y5. You won't see that many as early into the game as you are.

There are also a few TLSQs related to the Quidditch questline if you're interested in that, but bear in mind that they're the lowest-priority TLSQs in the game. If you have a Quidditch TLSQ pending (and you'll know because the Quidditch menu will say something like "more content coming soon, play Quidditch friendlies to keep your skills sharp"), you have to stop and finish all of your pending TLSQs before you can play the Quidditch one. Unlike other TLSQs, Quidditch TLSQs cannot be retried if you fail. If you mess up, you'll just have to continue the Quidditch questline without whatever you would've gotten from the TLSQ.

As for updates, downloading a pending update from the Google Play Store won't override the mod. If a new update is released, G-bo generally has the mod updated within a week and you can go back to Page 1 to download it. Just grab the .apk file, run it on your Android device, and click "Update" if it prompts you to update/overwrite the app.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic