PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.6 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Ygre77

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 20, 2017
Hey guys hope everyone is allright. According to the dataminers there will be another Full Marks event from July 1 to July 7 - 9pm UTC.
I just hope JC waited longer between these multiplayer events not only 1 day.
Bruh, they just can't stop, can they?

Silver_777

Platinian
Jun 23, 2024
I tried to update the game, but it's not working, it shows a message saying "was not possible to install harry potter Hogwarts mystery-try again". Its a 127 MB update.

Silver_777

Platinian
Jun 23, 2024
Also, it may be impression, but i noticed very few of those events that you can see clicking on right of the screen (where you can see things like chocolate frog event,...); and the shop button vanished, i can still access it clicking on energy/gold/gems, but all i see there is limited things: buy energy, buy gold with real money and buy gems. Normally there are things like constellation events/ creating potions/ ...., these things are needed to get pages/books that are impossible to get enough just playing. (sorry, i tried to edit the message above, but there's a 5-min limit and i was checking the game as i wrote)

icecubic75

Platinian
Mar 17, 2024
Gracias por la buena guía. Acabo de borrar mi archivo guardado y no puedo recuperarlo porque jugué durante años :) gracias :)
borrar el progreso que tienes en el dispositivo (es decir, no guardado en Facebook sino en el móvil) lamentablemente es parte del proceso para poder registrar tu progreso desde Facebook al juego modificado, por eso ese progreso ya avanzado te Tienes que conectarlo a una cuenta sin usar Facebook antes de comenzar a modificar, para no empezar de nuevo desde el principio.

No entendí si te ayudó o lamentablemente causó más caos, solo trato de ayudar en la forma en que me ayudó a mí y guiar a quienes tienen el mismo caso.

icecubic75

Platinian
Mar 17, 2024
Feels kinda strange to be reading complaints from those kamikazes who keep logging in during multiplayer events without heeding the warnings posted.
It's strange yes, but it also depends on each person's context, maybe they are newbies or they don't have time later, or certainly, as you say, they don't care at all and play the same

Silver_777

Platinian
Jun 23, 2024
A question please: on the mod description it says:
"6) No Cheat Detection
Does not means you cannot get banned for using mods. It means the mod is undetected, you won't get auto-banned only for signing in with the mod. Bans for the energy, gem or any other hacks are of course still possible. Every mod contains the risk of being banned."
So, obviously there's risk, but if the cheat should be hard to detect (at least It's what this phase suggests), why player can't play the game on World event's, also, can anyone explain better these events please. And there's anything else we should be careful about? I have no experience with mods, App games and this site, so forgive my ignorance.

GamberroPro

Platinian
May 26, 2024
"6) No Cheat Detection
Does not means you cannot get banned for using mods. It means the mod is undetected, you won't get auto-banned only for signing in with the mod. Bans for the energy, gem or any other hacks are of course still possible. Every mod contains the risk of being banned."
So, obviously there's risk, but if the cheat should be hard to detect (at least It's what this phase suggests), why player can't play the game on World event's, also, can anyone explain better these events please. And there's anything else we should be careful about? I have no experience with mods, App games and this site, so forgive my ignorance.
Its because Full Marks and House Pride (which are "online" events) gather real players around the world or your region. And they can report another players if they think others are suspicious or cheaters or both. If that happens JC makes a full investigation in every account in the group they are, if by bad luck you are part from one of those groups then they will detect your cheats and ban you.

GamberroPro

Platinian
May 26, 2024
"6) No Cheat Detection
Then again using mods while there is no "online" event is completely safe, but watch out with going over 600 energy because there are is some kind of detector that may or may not cause your account to be investigated.

Ygre77

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 20, 2017
A new app update (5.9.6) has now been announced. Let's wish G-Bo good luck in modding it and not push the process since Foul Marks go on all the way till July 7th so there's no reason to log in anyway.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic