PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 6.0.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Also it's best to only turn on the currency hack when you want to buy something, leave it off for the most part. Leaving it on can trigger errors, notable if it's on before the game has loaded, when you go to the event window (or buy event boosts) and if you try to buy something with books with the currency hack active.

Why is it that I only get 60fps when I'm moving the camera around? As soon as I stop it and let go it instantly throttles to 30fps again, and there's no support I can contact 😑

does anyone else have trouble loading some part of game (if they use memu emulator) to point that memu keeps giving an error automatically closing emulator itself)?

I'm not sure if this the place to report bugs, but I opened the app and started Full Marks before updating my app- now I get an error that says REFRESH TILE PRICES AND/OR TYPES NOT VALID, PLEASE CHECK and can't open it.

No issues on my updated, legitimate iOS copy, I can open and play that fine, but logging into the modded android version after still gets the error.
Me too

When I open the app this comes up. And then it crashes. I've tried the rooted and non-rooted versions and they both do the exact same.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-07-03-04-31-08-33_b783bf344239542886fee7b48fa4b892.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-03-04-31-08-33_b783bf344239542886fee7b48fa4b892.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 93
Tags Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic
Back
Top Bottom