PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.6 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

waffleman333333

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
Yay, 700 pages! I'm taking this opportunity to remind everyone that House Pride ends in approximately one hour, meaning it'll be safe to play the game once again!

...Until the next House Pride tomorrow evening. This one lasts until June 23rd. Jam City's at it again, folks. Do what you can during this next gap, because after that, it's break time again.

For those that are curious, you can view the Events Spreadsheet at any time to see what events are coming up within the next few days. New events are always placed at the bottom of the list, so you'll have to scroll down a bit. If you see House Pride or Full Marks coming up, that means it's time to stop playing to reduce your risk of getting banned!

GamberroPro

Platinian
May 26, 2024
Yay, 700 pages! I'm taking this opportunity to remind everyone that House Pride ends in approximately one hour, meaning it'll be safe to play the game once again!

...Until the next House Pride tomorrow evening. This one lasts until June 23rd. Jam City's at it again, folks. Do what you can during this next gap, because after that, it's break time again.

For those that are curious, you can view the Events Spreadsheet at any time to see what events are coming up within the next few days. New events are always placed at the bottom of the list, so you'll have to scroll down a bit. If you see House Pride or Full Marks coming up, that means it's time to stop playing to reduce your risk of getting banned!
Thank you sir!

Reactions: waffleman333333

lysssssu

Platinian
Jun 10, 2024
Hi! Very rookie here 😅 just wanna ask if there is anything i can do to stop the error on the carnival promo thing as seen on the photo? Any help? Thank u so much in advance!!
Screenshot_20240617-183652.jpg

Reactions: EtherealLith

lysssssu

Platinian
Jun 10, 2024
Do you have the "Gems/coins cost 0" hack enabled? That hack causes crashes with some of the events like the carnival or club constellation.
Hi!! Yes i do. Thanks for the help, after what you said, i tried to disable the hacks and noticed that the game crashes whenever the 3 or less hacks are enabled at the same time i open the carnival event. So thats fixed now. THANK YOU!! But :( i cant buy gems to help me with the event cause every time i try to enable the hack for 0 gems to buy, it crashes again... Should i just leave the event be? Hahaha

waffleman333333

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
Hi!! Yes i do. Thanks for the help, after what you said, i tried to disable the hacks and noticed that the game crashes whenever the 3 or less hacks are enabled at the same time i open the carnival event. So thats fixed now. THANK YOU!! But :( i cant buy gems to help me with the event cause every time i try to enable the hack for 0 gems to buy, it crashes again... Should i just leave the event be? Hahaha
Pretty much. There used to be an alternate gems/coins cheat that made the Carnival easy to play, but it was removed for an unknown reason. Probably due to bugs being fixed in the core game. To be fair, none of the events are really worth playing in the first place - they only offer cosmetics and things that you can already get with cheats. They don't affect the main quest or any sidequests. I just ignore them and save myself the headache.

Reactions: lysssssu

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
You can't use the gem hack to help you, but you can either do the event normally (Just do the "search for creature food" task with the no energy cost hack on to farm for tickets), or use game guardian to edit your score.

EtherealLith

Platinian
Apr 29, 2023
UK
Hi! Very rookie here 😅 just wanna ask if there is anything i can do to stop the error on the carnival promo thing as seen on the photo? Any help? Thank u so much in advance!! View attachment 639917
I also noticed this, i got enough gems (95 if i'm not mistaken, from mail from beasts maxed, it gives some gems) only for boost and after that it was easy, you get the medallions for carnival easy. And the best one to do always is the dummies aim one from Zonko's. It gives +18 points each time, super fast with boost.

Ygre77

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 20, 2017
Another house pride is starting in about 2.5 hours! Be sure to gain zero house points till June 23rd, 9pm UTC. Not logging in is the safest option.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic