This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.6 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

MoonstoneKey1283

Platinian
Jan 22, 2023
Hong Kong
Kudos! I do want to know though, what can I do when I load into a scene, and some things (such as walls and people, etc.) are completely black? I went to the clubhouses and the walls were black, so I couldn't collect the tappable rewards.

ags22

Rookie
Feb 2, 2023
Argentina
Hey everyone. I'm new to this. May somebody explain me or provide a video with a full explanation om how to get the infinite gems? I understand that the hack doesn't work with the books required for creatures but i cannot even get the gems. Thanks in advance

NathanaelEKRH

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 16, 2022
México
If i get banned and is linked to Facebook, could i continue from my linked account with another phone?
u can use the same facebook account on the same device. JC ban my first account i had it since the game launched, they banned me cause i "bought several items in game and then ask for a refund", spoiler: i've never spend money on any game, never ever, i started to use this mod and even when my facebook was ban, i just "restarted" on the same acc. Just start the game, get the tutorial and then save on the facebook acc (Y)

Reactions: Zrazk

Ash@2021

Awesome Active Platinian
Dec 6, 2021
United States
If i get banned and is linked to Facebook, could i continue from my linked account with another phone?
You can play with a new account on the same device. Just install once again, connect it with facebook, & choose the new account. Your old one will be gone forever, but there's no chance of getting it back again. So..

Reactions: Zrazk
Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic