This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.6 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

starplays

Rookie
Dec 23, 2023
Hello, sir. I completed all the steps precisely. However, once I clicked the first download link, it downloaded a modded version of Whatsapp instead. With the second download link, it gave an error no matter how much I tried fixing it and said "App not installed". I didn't know how to use the Drive file. Any help, please? Thanks.

Bode100998

Rookie
Dec 6, 2020
Trapani
Hello i have a problem with facebook login when i click connect and then i go next the facebook link, the screen of the game become black and he dont start the game...

Reactions: Sharxn

KikkyLorenz

Platinian
May 16, 2020
Switzerland
Does anyone here know what happens when your account is banned? For whatever reason every single device constantly crashes when I play HM (after linking it with FB), even when it's the non-modded version. Sometimes it crashes instantly, other times it lets me play for an hour or so. It is super weird. Already cleared cache, re-installed everything - it happens with android 9 and 7.1 and I have no idea why.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic