PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 6.1.0 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Interesting :) Please tell me where can I find this?

Here's a link to my attributes guide.

Unfortunately there is a house pride event on at the moment which means that you should avoid doing lessons at the moment to raise your attributes, but as soon as that end you will be able to use this method.

If you are able to raise your attributes reliably another way you can use that (feeding max level pets etc...).

Here's a link to my attributes guide.

Unfortunately there is a house pride event on at the moment which means that you should avoid doing lessons at the moment to raise your attributes, but as soon as that end you will be able to use this method.

If you are able to raise your attributes reliably another way you can use that (feeding max level pets etc...).
Thank you :)

At this point, I'm thinking of saying "fuck it" and just playing low-key until this all blows over.
While there is a House Pride I play the game, I just make sure to not get any house points. For example in special adventures there are some where you don't get points, in those adventures it is safe to play without being part of the event.

There is a website called Hogwarts Cafe, in there I do a quick observation of possible house points in adventures, story or side quests and make sure that I do not win any points at all.

It may sound tedious but it isn't at all, for me at least.

Tags Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic
Back
Top Bottom