This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.8 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
In step number 4 I don't see anything to modify, what do I do in that case?
The gist is that you search for your current value, do something that changes the value, and then search for the new value after you have changed it.

I will try to record a video guide at some point, but I am already caught up with the story and have high stats already so I have to use a friends account to do it and can't currently do that because of the constant multiplayer events.

I think that I may have an old video from a while back that shows how to edit the club values. It is mostly the same as editing an attribute, so that guide might be of some help. I'll have to search for it and reupload it though as it's been deleted for a while now.

Reactions: ajwjjejwhwhq

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
Ok, so I managed to find and reupload an old guide that is for club xp levels. It is mostly the same, except for the fact that you have to increase your attributes rather than your club level.

Also, there is currently a house pride event on so you should avoid lessons/tasks until that is over as they will grant house points (even in Beyond/Year 8 or 9). You can still get attributes from feeding max level creatures but it is unreliable and it is probably best that you wait for the house pride to finish and use lessons/tasks instead.

Also, remember that your first search is as a dword and the value is your cumulative xp for your attribute. If you don't want to bother working it out, you could try typing in 10000~20000 . This should be a wide enough range that your current value should be in it, and also should be small enough not to crash your game searching.

When changing your value, don't do anything too big. For example, for Beyond Hogwarts I would recomend that you use around 250000 so that you are attribute level 90, which should future proof you for at least a few years.

icecubic75

Solid & Active Platinian
Mar 17, 2024
Hi, were you able to solve the error?
If you haven't done so yet, you have to use the Facebook account again with the official game, and remove all the cosmetics from your avatar, the clothes you are wearing and put the house tunic and an old hairstyle on it.
Since you must have something of everything that came out after version 5.2.2 and causes the error.

waffleman333333

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
Building off of this, I've found that this method completely overwrites your EXP for that attribute regardless of what it was before. In theory, you could use this method to lower your attributes level (but this may have disastrous consequences, so I don't recommend it).

If you're looking for a good "set it and forget it" number to use, 390,000 will do the trick. That will bump your attributes up to level 118, which is just a few away from the current max level. Once everything is said and done, perform any action that would cause that attribute to increase (such as buying clothes, study hall rewards, selecting certain dialogue options in cutscenes, etc.) and the game will automatically increase your attribute level to the new value.

EDIT: did my math wrong lmao, fixed the numbers

Reactions: BrianPo

Aldo29

Platinian
Jul 15, 2023
México
But does the video they sent work in theory? Or do I have to do the process like the image they sent?. Have you already tried uploading your attributes?

Aldo29

Platinian
Jul 15, 2023
México
But does the video they sent work in theory? Or do I have to do the process like the image they sent?. Have you already tried uploading your attributes?
It's just that they are a lot of steps jajajaja and my language is Spanish but I have tried, I hope and it works out for me

waffleman333333

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
The video is correct, yes. It requires a lot of repetition to narrow the search down to those three values. Once you do, you have to edit all three of them exactly the same way in order for it to sync up correctly. When editing the encrypted value, entering 390000 will modify your EXP so that the next time you gain any EXP with that attribute, the game will self-correct your character's level for that attribute and put you near the maximum. Then repeat the process for your other two attributes. There are three encrypted values per attribute, meaning you'll be editing nine in total throughout this process.

Reactions: BrianPo

David Locke

Rookie
Dec 27, 2021
India
Thanks a lot! I should have realised this earlier, anyway it works perfectly now. Thanks again for the help!

Reactions: icecubic75

Aldo29

Platinian
Jul 15, 2023
México
It's ok if i put 250000 instead 390000?

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic