This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.8 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

waffleman333333

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
Lol yeah. I restarted and forgot how slow progress is for certain parts Ive beem Y3C3 for a week, getting one per day so i can finally get the one to move quudditch along. I think today is the day haha
There is a way to edit the 24 hour TLSQ cooldown via Game Guardian so you can reduce it to something like 1 minute or even 10 seconds. If you're willing to install it and try it out, BrianPo has a guide on how the process works:
Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.8 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop | - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps

Reactions: BrianPo

PEllis04

Platinian
Jul 8, 2022
Texas
I only play on my phone....is game guardian phone friendly? Do i need to do it on PC? How does that work?

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
I only play on my phone....is game guardian phone friendly? Do i need to do it on PC? How does that work?
It works on phones, but your phone will need to be rooted for it to work. Otherwise, if your account is already linked to facebook you could install bluestacks emulator on your pc as it is very easy to root, and log into HPHM with your account so that you can use game guardian there. You could log in, lower the TLSQ timer, save, and then go back to playing on your phone.

PEllis04

Platinian
Jul 8, 2022
Texas
Im logged in on FB. Im going to sound like a total moron, what do i do? I have blustacks x on my pc.

Aldo29

Platinian
Jul 15, 2023
México
I think it's chapter 5 but it was made into a seasonal Halloween TLSQ so it won't trigger until October, even if you are at the right chapter.
So in total there would be 3 tlsq that appear in a specific month, right, since one is in December, then there would be two that come out in October because one is for Halloween and the one for the troll.

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
I have linked my phone to facebook but am umable to do thr samr with bkuestacks. Any ideas? Trued bith 5.2.2 and nee version.View attachment 654861
Assuming that you can still access the game on your phone, you need to unequip your necklace from your character (as this item doesn't exist in the 5.2.2 version of the game). To be extra safe you can unequip any glasses and bracelet as well, and equip your character with some basic items such as the school robes. You can change them all back once you are logged in and back on the most recent version.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic