PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 6.0.0 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
I'm in love with the new Crest Event outfit, but there's no way I'm going to finish it unless I earn House Points and there's a House Pride event going on at the time. :gif26:
You can still earn stars without doing lessons/searching for food. You have to do side quests/TLSQs/creature quests instead.

If you are familiar with game guardian you can do a 5 star task, then search for "50" as a dword. Then do another 5 stars and search for "100". The results at this point are the crest event scores (one of the values will be encryped, the other is a just display value). You can then change them to 1500 (the amount needed for the current event) and then do another 5 star task to update your score in game.

This method only takes 3-5 minutes which is far quicker than doing the 30 five star task you would otherwise need to do to get a score of 1500.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic