PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 6.0.0 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

No. There's a reason why we asked G-bo to put up a warning telling players to back up their save on Facebook before they start modding in big, red text in the OP. The only other way to retrieve or transfer your save is to contact Jam City support. And that will get you banned before you know it.
thanks for the answer. in my country there are problems with facebook so linking an account is a real problem. Is there any hope that this will be fixed in the mod itself or is this the only option?

No. There's a reason why we asked G-bo to put up a warning telling players to back up their save on Facebook before they start modding in big, red text in the OP. The only other way to retrieve or transfer your save is to contact Jam City support. And that will get you banned before you know it.
well , guess i'll play the game from the very beginning then hahahaha :face11:. Thank you for your Feedback .

I just got my fb account back from getting banned when i use mod back in 2019 , maaayybee i can play using mod again :face08:

thanks for the answer. in my country there are problems with facebook so linking an account is a real problem. Is there any hope that this will be fixed in the mod itself or is this the only option?
All G-bo can really do is update the cheat menu to work with the latest version of the game whenever Jam City releases an update. Ultimately, it's up to JC and the team of monkeys running their coding department. Best to find some other game to occupy your time while you wait. Besides, it's dangerous to play with a modded account during multiplayer events, and there's another one starting in a couple of hours.

Tags Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
penes778