PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 6.0.0 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

icecubic75

Solid & Active Platinian
Mar 17, 2024
You will have to play the official game again, connect to Facebook and take off your cosmetics, put on your house tunic, put on an old hairstyle and if you have a pet, take it off too just in case.
I'm not really sure what happened to you with Facebook, but if you tried to start with the Facebook app, don't do it anymore, the only effective way is with Facebook from the web, try starting again now.

Lilia84

Solid & Active Platinian
Feb 11, 2024
Vous devrez rejouer au jeu officiel, vous connecter à Facebook et retirer vos cosmétiques, mettre votre tunique de maison, mettre une vieille coiffure et si vous avez un animal de compagnie, l'enlever aussi au cas où.
Je ne sais pas vraiment ce qui vous est arrivé avec Facebook, mais si vous avez essayé de démarrer avec l'application Facebook, ne le faites plus, le seul moyen efficace est avec Facebook à partir du Web, essayez de reco

mmencez maintenant.
[/CITATION]

You mean without the mod ?

icecubic75

Solid & Active Platinian
Mar 17, 2024
I already have a facebook-linked game ( my former modded game.) that i 'm trying to get back.
For this reason, return to the official game without modifying it and do what I explain to you, to solve that last code error. Try logging into Facebook from the website and not the app.

waffleman333333

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
Hi, i need some info. I hard download Your mod apk Hogwarts Mystery but, After six months into the game now, it tells me when I open it that I've been banned for violating Jam City's terms.I have always played in a clever way without ever having more energy than I needed, without attracting attention. Now, it won't let me log in anymore and I had to delete the apk. Is there a way to have a new profile with a new id while still playing the mod apk? Can you help me?
We've been stuck in multiplayer event hell since June. As we've posted countless times over the last several dozen pages, you can't play the game with a modded account during multiplayer events. If you or anybody else in your group gets reported for suspicious activity, Jam City takes everyone's accounts, analyzes them, and bans anyone who's been using modded clients. Someone else in one of your MP groups was brazenly cheating and you got unlucky.

Install the vanilla app from the store, clear the app's cache and storage in your phone's settings, then you should be able to start anew. Start on the vanilla game so you can link your save to Facebook, which is another thing we strongly recommend before you start modding.

Lilia84

Solid & Active Platinian
Feb 11, 2024
Pour cette raison, revenez au jeu officiel sans le modifier et faites ce que je vous explique, pour résoudre cette dernière erreur de code. Essayez de vous connecter à Facebook depuis le site Web et non depuis l'application.

From the website but i amrzady tried and it didn't work. I couldn't connect m'y regular game to it neither

Lilia84

Solid & Active Platinian
Feb 11, 2024
Nous sommes coincés dans l'enfer des événements multijoueurs depuis juin. Comme nous l'avons indiqué à maintes reprises au cours des dernières dizaines de pages, vous ne pouvez pas jouer au jeu avec un compte moddé pendant les événements multijoueurs. Si vous ou quelqu'un d'autre dans votre groupe êtes signalé pour une activité suspecte, Jam City prend les comptes de tout le monde, les analyse et bannit toute personne ayant utilisé des clients moddés. Quelqu'un d'autre dans l'un de vos groupes multijoueurs a triché de manière effrontée et vous n'avez pas eu de chance.

Installez l'application vanilla depuis le store, effacez le cache et le stockage de l'application dans les paramètres de votre téléphone, puis vous devriez pouvoir recommencer. Commencez sur le jeu vanilla pour pouvoir lier votre sauvegarde à Facebook, ce qui est une autre chose que nous vous recommandons fortement avant de commencer à modder.
[/CITATION]

Where is the vanilla app ?

I tried ti+o find it in google play store but i found nothing;

Heyyo112

Rookie
Jul 16, 2023
India
Help me sir.
The guide for log in with facebook use 5.2.2 ver is work, but the problem is, my saving is not retrieve, and just become a new character. What happened when my save on original apk is not retrieve like that. I don't understand why, is there any answer or solution for that?

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic