This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 6.0.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

No but thanks for the offer sis. Isn't that complicated tho. People stuck at that point will struggle with other problems on using mods anyways. Let's call it natural pre-selection.

Hi G-Bo ッ I have a gamebreaking bug in the game with your gamemod with Lone Wolf quest active. When I want to go out from the Hospital wing after finding out the attacked girl name, no matter what I do I get a message what kills the game. Do you think it's becouse of your changes? Can you do something about it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220328_205856.png
    891.2 KB · Views: 79
Reactions: Iconic220
That's not mod's fault but once again JC's, because they were fixing the oufit bug in Full Marks.

Reactions: Marius2
It shows on the mod menu and on the download page that the Unlimited Gems/Coins doesn't work on everything in the game. It won't work for purchases that requires Notebooks or pages.

Tags Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic