This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 6.0.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Currency hack is broken atm, disable it if you have the auto-saving button and restart the game.
Do NOT activate it again and you should be fine, no istant-skip trough

aaaa yes, I understand , but can you tell if the infinite energy hack is normal? because if it is, I'll take advantage of the old update to buy everything that involves diamond (and expand the time of things), before playing the new update

Excuse me, what is a ticket game system?

The mod was working great, but now the game crashes on start up. Is this happening to anyone else?
It's happening to me. Does it show "tiles not refresh" or something along the lines? How did u fixed it? I have to go back to the previous version to play & unfortunately it doesn't show FM there.

That is not entirely correct. I have been playing the previous version for several days with my character from year 6 and nothing bad has happened to me.
You mean that you arent forced to update? This Is what I get and cant find a way to ignore it

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-06-12-09-00-17-26_d08c55363db4e970771f0cdc927ca003.jpg
    239.9 KB · Views: 96
The game will force to update past a certain point.
Tried to downgrade and could play a new character but as soon I log with my Y4 char it forces me to download the lastest version
Kinda makes sense as your old character/account has already changed into the new version in the coding while making a new account on a previous version is something devs made possible to do.

Tags Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic