This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 6.0.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

I risked to enter & seems they have put outfit in a mystery box too? Like you gotta use 100 gems & wait for an outfit to drop whose chances are 10% & others are useless energy with more chances to drop. That's crazy man! How much money do they need.

I risked to enter & seems they have put outfit in a mystery box too? Like you gotta use 100 gems & wait for an outfit to drop whose chances are 10% & others are useless energy with more chances to drop. That's crazy man! How much money do they need.
yup, and it's not worth it at all..
i was logged in yesterday with my small account, and there's no outfit box. and today i got outfit box and when i bought it, i just got 60 energy,

No. It Server Sided and checked by JC. It not possible to mod anything that is Server Sided. So what's In this mod is what can be modded.

Hi Guys,

i'm new to this game and wanted to use Game Guardian for stuff like unlimited Diamonds, Energy and Gold.

Is it somehow possible to avoid getting banned? Maybe if i dont participate in events? Is that even possible?

I just want to only experience the story itself without waiting for energy and that.

Would that be safe?. I dont want to put my time in it now and geting banned later on loosing everything...

Thanks in Advance.

Tags Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic