This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 6.0.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

@G-Bo ッ Just downloaded the mod to test it out, i'm currently on year 1, chapter 3rd or 4th and when i do side quest with Hagrid to buy a pet and after enabling currency hack & trying to buy i pet, this is what i get (check below), any reason why?

I'm running on Bluestacks 5, can check on rooted phone if needed.

EDIT: Also, when i hit OK game won't start again due to this error, no matter how many times i click OK

There is no guarantee of no ban. But not even loading your game till Final Marks or house Pride event is over can help. Just don't have Alot of gold or Energy. I accumulate energy then turn off no cost energy. Then turn it back on when I am low. Just don't buy tons of clothing etc. I am on year 6 now. I used the mod from year 1.

Mod does not work with pets. It states in the mod it don't work on Notebooks and certain events. You will get error message if you try. Mod needs to be turned off when loading the game. Currency hack works on Energy, diamonds and coins and no wait period between chapters it needs to only be enabled when your using it and turned off when not.

Tags Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic