This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 6.0.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

I got banned a 3rd time. What can I do to recover my account as I couldn't log into Facebook with the APK even through Parallel App which I installed on my phoneView attachment 488655
Sorry. You won't get it back. That's how it is. You gotta leave the game or try from the start. Mind asking what did you do wrong? Participated in FM or any other event? Did you make a purchase from Brilliant Bargains event? Please help us other players out with your information.

Is the chocolate frog event safe to take part in? I haven't used the mod of money just the energy one. That too just for a moderate amount. And can please someone let me know what events gets me banned except for hm and fm

Well, it was good while it lasted, but I was banned. Was finally in 7th year so I'm not starting again. Goodbye friends, good luck to the rest of you

Well, it was good while it lasted, but I was banned. Was finally in 7th year so I'm not starting again. Goodbye friends, good luck to the rest of you
Sorry to hear that. May I ask what do you think is the reason of your account getting banned? I just started couple of days ago and was hoping to also reach year 7+. Currently on year 2 building up my attributes.

Sorry to hear that. May I ask what do you think is the reason of your account getting banned? I just started couple of days ago and was hoping to also reach year 7+. Currently on year 2 building up my attributes.
Not sure, probably FM. Even tho no one had any crazy points (I think first had like 2k) so not sure who would have a reason to report. So avoid Full Marks, good luck.

Tags Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic